1. He has sung it in multiple performances of Bad - I'm pretty sure it's just some ad-libbing.
  2. It's in the WAIA version so it's not a snippet
  3. Today I listened to the very final one, completing the task of listening to more than 400 versions. Will take some weeks to get the article ready but it will be full of gems
  4. Originally posted by Remy:Today I listened to the very final one, completing the task of listening to more than 400 versions. Will take some weeks to get the article ready but it will be full of gems
    400 versions Don't think you wanna hear Bad until the next tour starts huh?
  5. Originally posted by Remy:To some of you it shouldn't come as a surprise that Bad is by my far my favourite U2 live song. It is so special and the song along can make the show worth it. Inspired by its Joshua Tree 2017 versions I decided to write an article/slideshow/not-decided yet about the song. For it I wanted to do some research so I ended up listening to all live performances of Bad, or well, I skipped some very low-quality recordings but I have listened to at least 400 versions by now.

Still, I'm not tired of the song. Just have to listen to all TJT performances now.

In the meantime I would like to ask your help. Of course I already identified quite a lot of great versions of Bad, great snippets, touching speeches and other great moments but just to make sure I do not miss out on anything in my final work I would like to ask your help My goal is to finalise the piece somewhere in November.

What I'm looking for: great performances in general, great speeches, great snippets, great collaborations, other interesting moments etc. If there's anything in your comments I missed I will re-listen and might include it

As a whole I wouldnt say it's among the best versions ever but the snippet of Waters of March in São Paulo (oct 21th) sent chills down my spine. Colombia was also really emotional with the references to the lights being Gabriel Garcia Marquez' butterflies
  6. Originally posted by Remy:Today I listened to the very final one, completing the task of listening to more than 400 versions. Will take some weeks to get the article ready but it will be full of gems
    Did you find some surprises or was it the performances you expected to be most impressed with?
  7. On the contrary. Still can't get enough of it. Proves how special this one is.
  8. No definitely some surprises! Lots of fun as well with funny speeches, crazy snippets etc.
  9. Originally posted by marianarielli:[..]

As a whole I wouldnt say it's among the best versions ever but the snippet of Waters of March in São Paulo (oct 21th) sent chills down my spine. Colombia was also really emotional with the references to the lights being Gabriel Garcia Marquez' butterflies
    Oh yeah the Waters of March will rank amongst my very best. Holy shit that one is epic, I replayed the final 2 minutes like 4 times.
  10. Sounds interesting, looking forward to reading the article.
  11. Rome 2010