1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yep they are. 4 bootlegs even.

In the past many members here and fans bought these things, and then one came on here for download. If we bundle our 'powers' we only have to buy one copy and have these 'sellers' profit as less as possible. So this topic is by no means an endorsement to buy bootlegs, it's more a way to prevent people to buy them.

Exactly. I feel so bad knowing that I am going to pay for a bootleg and feed their filthy businness, but on the other hand I feel great knowing I will be uploading it and sharing it for free for thousands of fans worldwide that will have free access to it
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Exactly. I feel so bad knowing that I am going to pay for a bootleg and feed their filthy businness, but on the other hand I feel great knowing I will be uploading it and sharing it for free for thousands of fans worldwide that will have free access to it
    Plus ! say " IF" we get 20 people that's only ten buck's each that's not so bad, to enjoy 4 shows of JT2017 !
  3. Originally posted by ew6655:[..]
    Plus ! say " IF" we get 20 people that's only ten buck's each that's not so bad, to enjoy 4 shows of JT2017 !
    There are over 60.000 members on this site, so we should be able to get more people
  4. I was at 2 of the shows and should have gone to Paris, so I am in.
    Let's hope it appears again !
  5. I want to make a suggestion, why not resell the bootleg if you are able to purchase it and after it being made available on here. Also make it a more reasonable price and give the money to charity, therefore the site gets the recording, someone pays a more sensible price for it and charity benefit from it.
  6. I just bought it, will send you all info tomorrow to collect the 200. I'll take care of shipping (22 euros).

ETA for delivery is 2 weeks.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:I just bought it, will send you all info tomorrow to collect the 200. I'll take care of shipping (22 euros).

ETA for delivery is 2 weeks.
    You awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. I'm in money sent, thank you !!
  9. It seems that we come from the same county of France man