1. Haha nope, from The Netherlands!

And thanks, I will post the shipping code here when I get it.
  2. Something nice: at the end I will pick one person who donated money and send the box set to you to keep. It seems to look pretty cool
  3. Remy : My comment was for ian29
  4. Originally posted by Remy:Something nice: at the end I will pick one person who donated money and send the box set to you to keep. It seems to look pretty cool
    What about the option to resell the CDs once they are uploaded?
  5. I'm not a fan of selling bootlegs. This is already nearing the end of my moral compass.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:I bought one copy of:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/U2-THE-JOSHUA-TREE-TOUR-2017-PARIS-LONDON-IME-SBD-8-CD-BOX-EMPRESS-VALLEY/172957414579?hash=item284510b4b3:g:tTAAAOSwESNZ-Gas

Paris 1 & 2, London 1 & 2 in IEM.
    I will share it here on U2start as soon as I get it in lossless & lossy.

I will pay shipping costs (22 euros), for the rest I opened a GoFundMe to help me fund this. Basically we then buy it together and enjoy it all of us. This way we pay the seller (who sells this for insane pricing) only once and help to fight selling of bootlegs and prevent other fans from buying this.

GoFundMe here:
    https://www.gofundme.com/london-paris-iems-4-shows

At the end I will pick one person who donated money and send the box set to you to keep. It seems to look pretty cool

Thanks!

Surely U2 and Guy wouldn't approve of paying for bootleg recordings of their concerts ,the record company certainly wouldn't ,I'd recommend people get the Joshua Tree deluxe with the live disc from MSG its the best live recording they've ever put out and its when Bono could really sing
  7. Even to benefit charity? Someone’s going to own the cd anyway so why not let someone give to charity, someone on here even who’s willing to pay say £50. That’s giving charity money and giving the buyer a fairer deal. You could draw it randomly for the chance to buy it.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Even to benefit charity? Someone’s going to own the cd anyway so why not let someone give to charity, someone on here even who’s willing to pay say £50. That’s giving charity money and giving the buyer a fairer deal. You could draw it randomly for the chance to buy it.
    Nah not really no. I think this works fine
  9. If it gets over-subscribed then give it to charity...ONE Campaign ?

I have contributed.
  10. Your going with my idea? I’m like you don’t like the idea of paying for bootlegs but what better way to turn a negative into a positive, we all get the recording for the cost of a donation and charity get some money too. Plus someone gets a bootleg to add to there collection knowing there money went to a good cause.
  11. What about the option to donate the money?
    Maybe to this site?