1. I’ve given a further €10, even though the target is hit I think it’s only fair.
  2. I've just donated €10 for the cause. I know it's reached it target (and I attended Twickers 1) but I wanted to help just to show my appreciation for the work you guys do on here. Good luck to Remy on choosing and to everyone that helped reaching the goal (is Soul).
  3. I know it was suggested that any left over money could go to charity, but then again this website needs anual funding as well, so... wouldn't mind if the money went there, too. just a suggestion
  4. Great stuff. Happy Halloween.
  5. just donated although the target was reached already, With the donation I just want to thank the people who put so many nice recordings on this site which I enjoy so much.
  6. I still want to donate, is it better to donate on the fundme or the general site donation?
  7. wow they have covered pretty much the whole European leg....wonder if we will see a Dublin and Barcelona release.....Ill donate on thursday when I get paid
  8. @hindutimes01 : you gave up to work on your Dublin recording?
  9. @drogba29 its still a work in progress hope to have it ready soon
  10. Wow, thank you so much everyone for your support. What a special community this is, raising the money in so little time by so many of you..

We indeed went over the target, so I'll think about what to do. Maybe I'll keep some of it for a bit to see if any other recordings pop up and buy them too.

In any case, thanks and will let you know as soon as I have these recordings in hand A 'winner' will then also be selected to be given the whole set.
  11. Are these guys selling a IEM version theyve obtained from a soundboard?
  12. No, an IEM recording via a wireless transmitter or something of the sorts.