1. I suppose it will have the click track and counts for intros & outros ?
  2. Yep. Depends on the mastering/editing job though.
  3. They announce it as SBD though (including a IEM typo):

U2 "THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017 PARIS & LONDON" IME SBD, 8-CD BOX
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    They announce it as SBD though (including a IEM typo):

U2 "THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017 PARIS & LONDON" IME SBD, 8-CD BOX
    Yeah they always do that.
  5. Recordings have been sent today Just got the shipping confirmation.
  6. Great stuff Thanks everyone who participated, this was amazing! Now let's get them ASAP and share them among the communities.
  7. yes I too have just received the confirmation of the send
  8. Originally posted by Remy:Wow, thank you so much everyone for your support. What a special community this is, raising the money in so little time by so many of you..

We indeed went over the target, so I'll think about what to do. Maybe I'll keep some of it for a bit to see if any other recordings pop up and buy them too.

In any case, thanks and will let you know as soon as I have these recordings in hand A 'winner' will then also be selected to be given the whole set.

Well done to yourself also Remy for going ahead and buying it before any money had been handed over putting your faith in the u2starters. Also for starting the fundraising thing as well, this site continues to be great.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]

Well done to yourself also Remy for going ahead and buying it before any money had been handed over putting your faith in the u2starters. Also for starting the fundraising thing as well, this site continues to be great.
    I agree U2start is the greatest U2 community in the world!!!
  10. Wow that was quick!

Well done all!

11. Isn't that illegal to sell a bootleg?
  12. U2 stated they do not endorse or “allow” selling bootlegs with profit indeed. But enforcing on acting upon it is a different thing.