1. Originally posted by Remy:So what happens with the sale page when the presale is supposed to start? A button will appear or something?
    Yeah. The page that was loading before the same way suddenly had a big popup in front of it saying "enter code", and from there it was easy.
  2. Have to say getting my 2 shows was very easy...
  3. Originally posted by Remy:So what happens with the sale page when the presale is supposed to start? A button will appear or something?
    Philly tickets were from the arena, not ticketmaster.
    So, I clicked through from ticketmaster a few minutes before 10, entered my presale code, and sat with my mouse over the submit button waiting for clock to roll over to 10.
    Easy peasy after that.
  4. GA paperless entry again?
  5. GA for Montreal. You have to go through U2.com though not Ticketmaster link. Paper tickets.
  6. Was able to purchase 2 single GA tickets to two different shows. Got the first one no problem. The second show was originally showing no GA available, but I kept searching. I almost bought one of the cheaper lower level tickets, but after 10 mins a GA popped up.Happy with today's on sale.

7. What was the price for the lower level? Planning my purchase tomorrow.
  8. I'm actually kind of pumped to get paper tickets, it's been a while
  9. I've got a seat for New York... GA seemed impossible. No luck on my laptop, I then decided to try the link on my mobile phone (not the app because it's not available in my country) and it worked just fine.
  10. Originally posted by pontneuf:[..]
    Philly tickets were from the arena, not ticketmaster.
    So, I clicked through from ticketmaster a few minutes before 10, entered my presale code, and sat with my mouse over the submit button waiting for clock to roll over to 10.
    Easy peasy after that.
    Very easy. Got my RedZone tix for Philly.