1. Got my 2 Ga just now for Nashville. Pretty easy but some of those prices for vip and red zone were pretty high with fees.
  2. I love U2 but these prices have gotten insane. Total with fees for 2 lower tix in DC was $736.

I poked around a bit after and with my code. Had I wanted to I could have bought 2 more tickets for Red Zone or the various VIP packages (party, gold, silver) but not GA or tickets anywhere else for normal seats...only the premium packages. Next I tried the code for Philly and it took me to the Wells Fargo site, not Ticketmaster; and I could have bought two more tickets for any level of seating. I did not purchase. Not sure if the code was good for 2 tickets only or if you are able to buy for multiple dates. I had them in cart but did not pull the trigger.

So sorry for those of you who did not get codes. Seems a shame for long time fan club members.

Hope D.C. is a rocking show! See you all there.
  3. Wanted to get Duluth and Nashville, but I did not get a code. Probably due to me renewing hours past the deadline. But I am in the Innocence group... I did not like the subscriber gifts, so despite being a 12 year member, I am nobody to the U2 machine. Frustrated but I should have received a email with a code or something. The info on U2.com is lacking.
  4. Originally posted by rplace:I love U2 but these prices have gotten insane. Total with fees for 2 lower tix in DC was $736.

I poked around a bit after and with my code. Had I wanted to I could have bought 2 more tickets for Red Zone or the various VIP packages (party, gold, silver) but not GA or tickets anywhere else for normal seats...only the premium packages. Next I tried the code for Philly and it took me to the Wells Fargo site, not Ticketmaster; and I could have bought two more tickets for any level of seating. I did not purchase. Not sure if the code was good for 2 tickets only or if you are able to buy for multiple dates. I had them in cart but did not pull the trigger.

So sorry for those of you who did not get codes. Seems a shame for long time fan club members.

Hope D.C. is a rocking show! See you all there.
    I was in the same boat getting Sec 100 tickets for Chicago, I remember paying a fraction of that on the last tour (i&e) similar seats...gotta get some side work going to pay that credit card bill off.
  5. Could GA actually be sold out for Chicago already or are they doing the timed release thing
  6. Originally posted by spartacus070:[..]
    I was in the same boat getting Sec 100 tickets for Chicago, I remember paying a fraction of that on the last tour (i&e) similar seats...gotta get some side work going to pay that credit card bill off.

I love Chicago and it seems U2 does too. My wife and I traveled form Maryland to Chicago for the I&e tour. Similar seats and I think they were in the $250 range...after fees maybe $575 or so total. $700+ for a concert is a bit much. This might have to be my last one. The wife won't stand anymore for an entire show so GA is out and I want to be as close as possible. The pretty much leaves the expensive seats.
  7. Originally posted by rplace:[..]

I love Chicago and it seems U2 does too. My wife and I traveled form Maryland to Chicago for the I&e tour. Similar seats and I think they were in the $250 range...after fees maybe $575 or so total. $700+ for a concert is a bit much. This might have to be my last one. The wife won't stand anymore for an entire show so GA is out and I want to be as close as possible. The pretty much leaves the expensive seats.
    Yeah, for this show, knowing that screen from the i&e tour, i found standing back gives you the whole visual experience, but understand many want to be as close to the stage as possible. I did have a split second thought of not wanting to spend this much at all, but they got me

Funny that the same seats being a few hundred for two on the last tour were from secondary sale sites lol
  8. Originally posted by theEDGEofTN:Do we order through ticket master or U2.com? Paper tickets? can you print them out? My sister is buying them for me with her credit card. She doesn't want to go. Can I still use the tickets if my name isn't on them?

I had U2 site open in one tab with all the cities listed. I went to Ticketmaster site a few minutes before in another tab. TM site will have a countdown. Right at zero I clicked U2 site for the city I wanted it took you right back to ticketmaster site and asked for code. Smooth sailing after that. Refreshed search a few times till I got aisle seats. Drained my wallet, done. Pretty straight forward as usual with fan club codes/purchases.
  9. I think if I read correctly someone said it’s $330 for lower seating tickets, how much is it for red zone tickets? Just to compare the 2.

10. First 2. I can't resist the temptations of opening night Surprises, setlist variations etc. Will be third opening night for me and always the best show when it comes to the element of surprise (and you always see stuff they'll never do again that tour..)

Nicer cities were plan B but since I end up queuing and travelling all day anyway I prefered this
  11. I'm gunning for Tulsa GA too, just have to buy tix tomorrow. Hopefully we can meet!