1. Anyone going to NY?
  2. I'm going to try and get VIP tix for this on Thursday when the Citi Bank presale starts.

Used my two experience presales for RedZone Philly.

3. renewed subscription till january 2019 with gift hopefully it will be sent in time, i'm waiting gift 2017
  4. U2 Innocence + experience... that must be the new gift then?
  5. Maybe we will get an audio rip of the Paris show, that'll be exciting!

[offtopic]
  6. do we have prices yet ?

7. I just want them to inject Mercy and All My Life right into my veins.

(but actually, give us a rare and remastered sequel that includes some of these songs!)
  8. Ticket prices will range from $41.00 – 331.00 in the USA, there is some variation from show to show in the listed prices (Uniondale: $45.50-$329.50, Washington: $45.00-$329.00, New York: $47.00-$331.00
    Ticket prices will range from $54.25 – $354.50 in Montreal. This is Canadian dollars.
    Seats should fall around $45, $110, $175, and $329 in most US cities. General admission floor tickets will fall around $80. Pricing and price levels have not yet been confirmed by individual venues.

Do note that this is all excluding fees, up to $20 per ticket.
  9. I think that’s just there to reflect the lithographs. North side story is also on there and that was just a book.
  10. 40 dollars for subscription it was 50 or not? oh yes maybe in 2004 first time.......but reading your messages seems the tickets are really expensive