Red Flag Day

What I would choose:
    GOOYOW
    American Soul
    Love Is All We Have Left
    Red Flag Day
    Landlady
    Blackout
    No way they don't play Love is Bigger. Noooo way.

It'll never happen, and I know they even said it's something they've thought about - but I'd be so down if they said "no hits on this tour, it's going to be like The Wall. We're playing Innocence and Experience and creating a real show based on the two albums alone"
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    No way they don't play Love is Bigger. Noooo way.

It'll never happen, and I know they even said it's something they've thought about - but I'd be so down if they said "no hits on this tour, it's going to be like The Wall. We're playing Innocence and Experience and creating a real show based on the two albums alone"
    You say they won’t not play Love is bigger but it’s already my biggest fear about the tour and I’m completely writing off them playing landlady, just can’t see it in a live setting. That’s my 2 favourite songs on the album as well. I think Lights Of Home is certain though and I can’t wait to hear it live.
  5. I just want to hear everything played
  6. I actually feel we might see a lot of these songs get played next year. Probably more than we're used to with U2 albums in recent years on any given night.

But given any 6 I think they will probably go with....

Best Thing
    GOOYOW / (needs the megaphone segue!)
    American Soul
    Red Flag Day
    Blackout
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way

I think Little Things may be fairly regular but perhaps a bit like TJT30 perhaps just an occasional when Bono's feeling it.

I think there will be more staples (Lights Of Home / 13 There Is A Light maybe) and hopefully they will try a number of the others across the tour even if just once or twice.

Really hoping they give Landlady a try as this one has knocked me for seven - but I think the ambience and vocal could be difficult to recreate effectively in a live setting in the first part of the song before that gorgeous coda kicks in.
  7. I think if this album does as well as I think it will, we could see is many as eight songs in the set list ala atomic bomb
  8. What they will play
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    Red Flag Day
    The Little Things That Give You Away
    American Soul
    The Blackout

What they should play
    Everything else!!!
  9. Get Out of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    The Little Things That Give You Away
    The Blackout
    Red Flag Day
    Love is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way
  10. Ahhhhh I dont them to wast spots with Best Thing and GOOYOW and American soul..... the first two have sounded shit when they have played them so far and Volcano was the low light of the IE shows I seen......

Inlove everything else on the album and want to hear all those instead!
  11. I would love to hear Lights of Home. Still think Love is bigger is a bit overrated but might be a cracker live. Also ared flag day should be great