1. Lights of Home
    Landlady
    Little Things
    Blackout
    Love is Bigger
  2. I can't make up my mind yet. So I'll go rouge and just revert this to SOI:

Should Play :
    EBW(Acoustic)
    California(no BAH BAH BAH BURRR UHHH intro)
    Crystal Ballroom
    Lucifer's Hands
    This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now
    Invisible
    Volcano(rotate)

Of course we know what they did play, so will say they should ditch:

The Miracle, Song For Someone, Cedarwood Wood(or maybe rotate with Volcano), Iris

Ok, I give in

Should Play
    The Blackout
    Little Things
    Get Out of Gary Osbum's Ticket Scamming Ways
    Being Bitter About Verified Scam And Love Is All We Have Left
    Live Nation is A Red Flag
    The Best Thing About Gary Osbum Is Nothing

The Showman(rotate)

I hate doing this so early, as I am still getting used to some of these songs!
  3. Love is all we have left
    Lights of home
    Best thing
    GOOYOW
    SOL
    RFD
    Showman
    Blackout
    Little things

Actually, they should play the whole damn record. Start with about 4 songs of innocence. Then play all of SOE. And close with 4 or 5 older songs.

4. Originally posted by JuJuman:
    Actually, they should play the whole damn record. Start with about 4 songs of innocence. Then play all of SOE. And close with 4 or 5 older songs.

That would be so epic. They really did made an album worth of this.

Those 4 classics could be Please, ultraviolet, the unforgettable fire and red Hill mining town.
  5. Blackout
    Love is bigger for an epic ending, a la walk on
    Get out
    Best thing
    Little things
    Lights of home
  6. this album is so good i'd love to hear all of it live.
  7. I really hope they play more than 6. They played 7 from NLOTH at my show in 2009, and this is a better album than NLOTH, so I'm hoping they drag out 8-9 songs from it. (Probably means there'll be a chance of them switching songs out, which is why I'm glad I bought tickets to both DC shows.)

I could see them dragging out Love Is All We Have Left as either an intro or an intermission, which I wouldn't count, but I think it'd work well in one of those roles. I don't think they'll play it straight up.

I think the chances of them playing songs 2-9 (all of them) are pretty good, with the possible exception of Summer of Love. I--unfortunately--am not convinced that we'll get Landlady every night. I think we'll get Blackout every night. I would love to hear Love Is Bigger..., but I'm not completely sold that they'll play it live every night, even if deserves to be played every night. Idk what y'all think, but I don't think we'll get 13 live.

I think they're going to keep trying to make Ordinary Love happen, but maybe not at every show. No chance we get any of the other bonus tracks.

So...Lights of Home, Best Thing, Get Out, American Soul (and those will be played back-to-back with Bono on a megaphone doing Kendrick's part), Red Flag Day, Showman, Little Things, Blackout, and flip a coin between Love Is Bigger and Ordinary Love...average of 9 songs from this album every night? I think that sounds about right.
  8. Also, isn't it about time for them to try to shoehorn another remix into the setlist? Except this time, it would actually be perfect. They did the Lemon Perfecto Mix (right?), then they did that god-awful remix of Crazy Tonight for the 360 Tour...

...what if they did the Kygo mix of Best Thing on this next tour? That could actually be properly brilliant.
  9. Little Things
    Lights of Home
    The Blackout
    Get Out of Your Own Way
    Love is Bigger
    You're the Best Thing
  10. Want:
    - Lights of Home
    - Summer of Love
    - Red Flag Day
    - Little Things
    - Landlady
    - Love Is Bigger Than Anything On Its Way

Will Play:
    - Best Thing
    - GOOYOW
    - American Soul
    - Blackout
    - Little Things (occasionally)
    - Love Is Bigger Than Anything On Its Way (if we're lucky)
  11. Best thing, go your own way, the blackout, Américain Soul, Lights Of home, Red flag day. As an opener Love Is All We Have Left with Bono begining under the stage or backstage or decsending from the screen... But in fact I m quite sure they'll nearly play all the songs from the album during the tour
  12. Not too keen on American Soul, hopefully it's not played around the world.. would remind me of something like the America snippet from Bad played in Dublin