1. Best Thing
    Get Out
    The Little Things
    Lights Of Home
    American Soul
    Summer Of Love (more of a hope)

I'm not so sure about them playing Blackout regularly, but it would be a good intro.

The rest, they may play ocassionally
  2. Originally posted by DerBFreund:Best Thing
    Get Out
    The Little Things
    Lights Of Home
    American Soul
    Summer Of Love (more of a hope)

I'm not so sure about them playing Blackout regularly, but it would be a good intro.

The rest, they may play ocassionally
    i would agree with that.
  3. I think they should play 13 right before Streets.

This is a song, a song for someone... Someone like me. -> Streets begins.

That'd be great.
  4. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:I think they should play 13 right before Streets.

This is a song, a song for someone... Someone like me. -> Streets begins.

That'd be great.
    They already did. In a previous incarnation called Mother and Child Reunion. They sound almost the same.
    13 is a coda to the show, like in Popmart only Edge and Bono playing.
  5. Best Thing - every show
    GOOYOW - every show
    AS - every show
    Lights of home - every show
    Blackout - every show
    Little things - 80%

Red Flag - 50%
    Summer of Love - 50%
    Showman - 50%

13 as a closer
  6. Bono: Love is all we have left/band on stage, LOH, Blackout or RFD, Best Thing, AS, UTEOTW, The Fly, Vertgo, LIBTAIIW (I hate this song, but they will play it, because E&B Like it), Cederw Road, OOC, Desire, ASOHC, SBS, Exit, etc.
    Acoustic session:EBW, OrdLove.
    Further on: SOL, GOOYOW or Landlady (I hope), Little Things,BD, Pride, Bullet, 13, Streets, WOWY, One, IWF or something like this.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    For me the best segues into Streets are songs that drain you emotionally so Streets acts as a redemption. Bad, RTSS, Please, that sort of thing.
    So, while I love LIAWHL, I se this as a precursor to the song that's going to drain you emotionally and only then play Streets.
    The perfect segue this time should be:
    Little Things --> Streets.
  8. Little Things --> LIAWHL --> Streets
  9. Red Flag Day
    The Blackout
    The Showman (B stage)
    Love is bigger/ Landlady / Little Things Should be rotational with eachother
    Get Out Your Own Way

Best Thing has been played quite a few times now already. Get on with the new stuff.
  10. Was just thinking, you could segue Streets with just about anything, and it would fit. Sure, I am sick of the war horses, but Streets is a must, I guess. You could start Streets at the end of Grace and it would still be ok with me. Playing Grace may not sit well with me.

I keep changing my mind on the new songs,

But Red Flag, Blackout, American Soul, Best Thing, Little Things, and Book Of Your Heart, which they will never play.