1. Originally posted by U2_Edge:The best since, don't know .... Its even worse than Zooropa , so yes, U2 created a new least favorite album for me...
    Out of interest what is it about it you don’t like? It would certainly be interesting to get a different perspective from a fellow fan. What are your favourite u2 albums?

2. +1. Don't touch my zooropa. Lemon is still my most played song of all time since my childhood according to the play count on the file.
  3. I have a copy of Zooropa next to my Bible.
  4. I'm gonna give the new leak a few listen in a couple hours... I'm excited as hell
  5. Just.dont.
  6. man...
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:Best body of work since Zooropa for me. It depends now whether it continues to work as an entire album or if i start to pick out the bits that I like most. That’s where i have struggled with the last few albums.

Coming from Gerard, that is pretty astonishing praise I feel..... !
  8. Originally posted by U2_Edge:The best since, don't know .... Its even worse than Zooropa , so yes, U2 created a new least favorite album for me...

opinions differ widely here!
  9. They could honestly play all 13 songs of the album from start to finish in order on the next tour, just like they did for Joshua Tree, and I would be perfectly happy.
  10. Originally posted by U2_Edge:The best since, don't know .... Its even worse than Zooropa , so yes, U2 created a new least favorite album for me...
    srry man that's the first time I've heard anyone say that lol