1. Rescuing a post from early 2007 huh? The Vertigo Tour had just ended and Elevation was still a show highlight back then, that I tell you.
    Elevation started losing punch on the 360 tour, and then became a joke of a song in 2015. BUT its lyrics have always been crap.
  2. or the lyric expresses we are never fully ready for disasters in our life.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Rescuing a post from early 2007 huh? The Vertigo Tour had just ended and Elevation was still a show highlight back then, that I tell you.
    Elevation started losing punch on the 360 tour, and then became a joke of a song in 2015. BUT its lyrics have always been crap.
  4. There are 1,000 better ways to say it, and not one of them involves using names to rhyme.
  5. After reading a couple of the older posts in this thread, I'll say that I always thought the lyric in Original of the Species was 'I'll give you everything you want, except the thing that you aren't' - that is a MUCH better lyric, and I have to admit to liking the song a lot less after I found out it really was 'want' again... I still sing 'aren't' when I listen.
  6. You are the first one of Your kind
  7. “Earthquake always happen when you’re in Betfred”

8. Anything from Noel Gallagher lately...