3. Unknown Caller:

"Force quit and move to trash"

"Restart and re-boot yourself
    You're free to go
    Oh, oh
    Shout for joy if you get the chance
    Password, you, enter here, right now
    "

I mean, c'mon guys, the best you can do is sing about your experiences with a Mac ?

One of the worst songs they've ever written, in my opinion.

Of course, Moment of Surrender's gem is:

"I was punching in the numbers at the ATM machine"

It's an ATM. Or, an Automated Teller Machine. NOT an ATM machine. That's redundant and annoying!

NLOTH is possibly their worst album ever, both musically, and lyrically in my opinion. I wasn't a big fan of HTDAAB when that first came out, but it's way better than NLOTH!
  4. Yeah force quit and move to trash wins it by a mile.
  5. Do you feel loved.
    Bono the fucker
  6. Originally posted by pllsaph:Unknown Caller:

"Force quit and move to trash"

"Restart and re-boot yourself
    You're free to go
    Oh, oh
    Shout for joy if you get the chance
    Password, you, enter here, right now
    "

I mean, c'mon guys, the best you can do is sing about your experiences with a Mac ?

One of the worst songs they've ever written, in my opinion.

Of course, Moment of Surrender's gem is:

"I was punching in the numbers at the ATM machine"

It's an ATM. Or, an Automated Teller Machine. NOT an ATM machine. That's redundant and annoying!

NLOTH is possibly their worst album ever, both musically, and lyrically in my opinion. I wasn't a big fan of HTDAAB when that first came out, but it's way better than NLOTH!
    I agree, but I do think White As Snow, Being Born, Winter, and Cedars are pretty fantastic, some of their best work in a long time. Some of the most interesting anyway. It's sad those quiet, interesting songs are grouped with the likes of Unknown Caller and Boots.
  7. I'm not even ashamed to say it - I dig the lyrics of The Blackout Don't ask me why, as I couldn't tell ya.
  8. We've been agreeing pretty much on everything as of late, but man. MAN. This is just way too much.

Utterly disappointed.