1. Originally posted by tui[..]

Hey Aidan! How r ya buddy?
    I hope your okay! I heard about the plane crash here over in NZ and i send my heart out to your nation who lost loved ones! I hope you are okay! Thinking of you i'll say more in your next email!

I know this post is a bit late.. But i;d say Walk On.. Just because its a song that can keep you thinking and just keep you going.. I love it because of that!
    I also love Can;t Help falling in Love.. Its just an amazing song! Even tho it maybe sad theres just something about it that has a finality to it!
    Well take care everyone

Hey tui!!
    I'm fine..thanks for asking!!
    how are you friend?

Thanks for all your words,friend!I'm ok,but it's really hard for me acept this accident,and for all the city and the country too.But we have to walk on...keep with our lifes and don't let another accident like this one...
    I'm waiting for your e-mail friend!Talk to you really makes me happy!!
    and I love your explanation about Walk On...I totally agree with you!!

See you soon!!
    Tak care!!
  2. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniWhat's the best last song for you?
    40 , Walk On , Can't Help Falling In Love With You,Vertigo,Kite,All I Want Is You...we have a lot...could be anyone

Walk On for me...

40 or Walk On.
  3. If you ask me now, my favourite end for a U2 concert is:
    With Or Without You
    Walk On
    40 (played like in Dublin on New Year's Night, with only Larry playing at the end and the crowd singing!)

For me that's the best!

4. Originally posted by sadb778840 (played like in Dublin on New Year's Night, with only Larry playing at the end and the crowd singing!)
    ''40'' has always been played like that, only Larry at the end, and the crowd singing, since 1983.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..] ''40'' has always been played so, only Larry at the end, and the crowd singing, since 1983.

Well, actually not always, especially in the latest years. It has been played a lot of times as a sort of snippet.
    Anyway I just wanted to say that I loved that particular version, so that is the best for my favourite show-ending.

6. i love "i can't help falling in love with you" in the sidney version!!!!

bono is absolutely fantastic singing in that way....he always makes me tremble...
  7. Originally posted by sadb7788Well, actually not always, especially in the latest years. It has been played a lot of times as a sort of snippet.
    I think you refer only to the snippet during Bad or during Walk On.
    But the snippets don't count as full performances.

The latest performances (since 1989 it has only been performed in 4 PoP concerts and in the 50% of the Vertigo Concerts), have been always been the same.
    The band leaves the stage so: Bono first, Adam (who is the guitar player) second, Edge (bass player here) third and the last one, Larry. Always..
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongI think you refer only to the snippet during Bad or during Walk On.
    But the snippets don't count as full performances.

The latest performances (since 1989 it has only been performed in 4 PoP concerts and in the 50% of the Vertigo Concerts), have been always been the same.
    The band leaves the stage so: Bono first, Adam (who is the guitar player) second, Edge (bass player here) third and the last one, Larry. Always..

Originally posted by sadb7788Anyway I just wanted to say that I loved that particular version, so that is the best for my favourite show-ending.

The second one is the most important part of my post.

Sub-topic can be closed now!

9. I say "40" and All I want is you