1. Well, I've posted a few times tonight, and I've been downloading bootlegs from here for about 3 months. But I never introduced myself. I'm Nate. I'm 14, and I'm a die-hard U2 fan! I also love sports, auto racing and music. I also want to thank everybody who has contributed to U2start. Remy, you have an awesome site here!
  2. Welcome my young friend, U2Start is the youngest U2 based fansite on the web so feel at home
  3. Originally posted by MacphistflyWelcome my young friend, U2Start is the youngest U2 based fansite on the web so feel at home

Thanks! It's so great to be able to talk to people about U2. Very few of my friends like them.
  4. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Thanks! It's so great to be able to talk to people about U2. Very few of my friends like them.

Hey welcome to the site!!!
    I know what you mean, people like U2, just not as much as we do!!!
  5. Originally posted by roxrios[..]

Hey welcome to the site!!!
    I know what you mean, people like U2, just not as much as we do!!!

Exactly.
  6. Hey Nate - hope to see more of you around here.
  7. hello and welcome to this great site ....
    waaauw see wath u2 can do ........stil making fans ...
    i was about your age when i started to like u2 ( only i was 11 ) and i'm now 35
    see wath the music of u2 can do to us all ......and still doing making fans
  8. Welcomee mate! Hope you have a good time on this great site man
  9. And welcome! They keep coming by the day here..
  10. Welcome, welcome !

This is indeed a perfect hideout from your friends if you want to talk about U2
  11. Originally posted by easports43 Well, I've posted a few times tonight, and I've been downloading bootlegs from here for about 2 months. But I never introduced myself. I'm Nate. I'm 14, and I'm a die-hard U2 fan! I also love sports, auto racing and music. I also want to thank everybody who has contributed to U2start. Remy, you have an awesome site here!

Hey man. welcome. what type of auto racing are you into?
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Hey man. welcome. what type of auto racing are you into?

Nascar, Indycar, F1, MotoGP.