1. Originally posted by sadb7788The story behind my nickname is a bit long and complicated. Though I'm telling you about its meaning: sadb7788 for me means the constant presence of two sides in human life, which are the material one and the spiritual one. So sadb7788 could mean body+soul or mind+heart or rationality+passion. This theme is one of my favourite in U2 (and not only).

I loved!!!
    Finally I knew something about your nick and I understand you because I know you....it's a really YOU theme friend!!

See you!!
  2. Originally posted by tui[..]

OH Wow i forgot about Streets and God Part II.. That one really gets me fired up ohhh i love to sing/scream that song haha.. turn it up loud and just blast it out haha.. Exit is really good isnt it? Especially the R&H version
    Yea sorry bout the late reply i had to dash to work! its only just 8:49pm here now so im off have school tomoro wah.. Hopefully talk to you soon! it was nice chatting to you!

Exit is awesome! Any version of it is great. Yeah, it was nice talking to you too. Hope to talk soon!
  3. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

I loved!!!
    Finally I knew something about your nick and I understand you because I know you....it's a really YOU theme friend!!

See you!!

Oh, thank you my great friend!!!
    I didn't expected a post like this by you, because I didn't think you would have liked my explanation so much!
    I'm really pleased that you consider this one a theme tipic of me!

4. Originally posted by robbie07mine is just my name and a lucky number.
    should have called myself "Achtung Bobby"

your name and 07? what a weird idea