1. Brasil 3 Argentina 0

South American Champions STILL !!! No Kaka or Ronaldinho in the side..........watch out Europe they're coming to get ya.......
  2. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

You are always welcome my friend!!
    You know I love your country and I'll always love!!!
    Have a friend from Italy is a very very special thing for me,and the best isou are my Italian friend!!

But I hope Italy don't win another World Cup...because we have 5 and you have 4

See you friend!!

3. Originally posted by gmcBrasil 3 Argentina 0

South American Champions STILL !!! No Kaka or Ronaldinho in the side..........watch out Europe they're coming to get ya.......

Oh yeah, you're right. This night (the final was at 11 PM CET) I saw a great match which made me think about one thing: the European way of living football and the Southamerican one. Which is better?
    I think that the win of Brazil is to be considered as the right answer to that question: the better is the Southamerican one. I mean: theorically Argentina would have been the winner because its players are among the best and most paid in the world and because they think that the greatest players must have had such an experience in European football. But why did Brazil win for 3-0?!? I think because it's wrong to think that European football is the most important to become a great player. I mean: the Brazilians looked so Southamerica-like tonight. Argentina's players, instead, seemed too much European-like for me, and I think this is the most important reason because of which the winner has been Brazil, the team which theorically was going to lose.

Hats off for Brazil!!!

4. During the tournament,Argentina's play came down the flanks (wings) ie Messi.Play your full backs inside,give them no width,and you nullify Argentina's style of play.Hence Messi didn't contribute much.

The Brasil style of play is so much different to a European style.Thay have a basic 4-4-2 (last night it was 4-5-1),but just like the Dutch of the 70's,every player is just as comfortable in every position.The likes of Cafu & Roberto Carlos were considered more as wing backs than defenders.The 98 side in France,everything seemed to go through Dunga or Rivaldo.Get the ball in the middle,look left or right,and there was Carlos or Cafu 20 yards inside the opposition's half.In other words they don't play a rigid 4-4-2.