1. Thanks for the info AllBecauseOfZoo (great name btw)
    And well still i'd like to say welcome, feel free to post some more stuff here
  2. On the "All that you can't leave behind" album cover we can see a background panel with the code "J33-3" that apprently seems to be a flight number.
    Actually the original photo has been modified and this code is likely a reference to the bible; Jeremiah chapter 33 verse 3 which says:
    "Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know"
    It could also be a refernce to Jesus, died at 33 and 3 months.......
    or perhaps the real reason of this code is yet another one
  3. Originally posted by stefano1973On the "All that you can't leave behind" album cover we can see a background panel with the code "J33-3" that apprently seems to be a flight number.
    Actually the original photo has been modified and this code is likely a reference to the bible; Jeremiah chapter 33 verse 3 which says:
    "Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know"

Nice noticed and good explanations, it could be the correct one as the ablum is quite religeous
  4. Always thought the drum thing was intentional - it makes sense to have a little breakdown there.

Even Larry's mistakes are logical.
  5. In the beginning of The Unforgettable Fire, after he hit his sticks, Larry says "oh shit, i'm sorry"

6. On the back of the HTDAAB cd there is the text "MISS YOU SUGAR".
  7. Originally posted by theedge123In the beginning of The Unforgettable Fire, after he hit his sticks, Larry says "oh shit, i'm sorry"

Holy shit! you're damn right! I've listened to this song for decades and I never realized it!!!
    I guess he says this because he was not supposed to hit the sticks at that moment, indeed they're repeated some moments later when the drums are supposed to come in

Great blooper, tks!!!!
  8. sorry wrong post
  9. Originally posted by stefano1973On the "All that you can't leave behind" album cover we can see a background panel with the code "J33-3" that apprently seems to be a flight number.

It is Jeremiah. I once heard that somewhere. Some say October was their most religious album, but ATYCLB comes very close.
  10. I have some (from the u2achtung site, but I translate some in english):

- In Shadows and Tall Trees (0:02) and Another Time, Another Place (0:27), Bono coughs. He had a cold during the Boy sessions.
    - On the beginning of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, you can hear a drum beat (or something like that)
    - In With or Without You (3:34), you can hear "make her cry", and to 0:53 to 1:03 (and I wait without you...), when you reverse the song, you can hear "mmm... we slap you, mmm... we want it", you can hear it on the link: http://www.u2achtung.com/01/faq/images/ywow.au
    - In Love Rescue Me, at 2:13, you can hear "alright", and at 3:33, Adam fucks up the bass part
    - At the beginning of Until the End of the World, there's a sound like someone knocking on wood
    - At the beginning of Lemon (0:03), Larry says "what's this song"
    - In Staring at the Sun, between "I'm nearly great but there's something missing" and "I left it in the duty-free...", there's a little bug, and it does the same thing at 2:15 in Last Night on Earth
    - At the beginning of If You Wear That Velvet Dress, Bono says "I want to suck you"
    - At 4:05 in New York, someone says "stop!" in the background

That's all folks
  11. thank you theedge123, great stuff you did post!!!

12. Woow great and amazing info there theedge123 !!!!!!
    EDIT : actually i almost can't hear any of them