1. thanks drew.....i thought there were others !!! i actually have a copy of 7....managed to get it for 7 euros on ebay a few years back....and thanks to a mate of mine who i got into u2 he gave me a copy of unreleased and rare.....thank you for the links though....
  2. Originally posted by patrickwaldronthanks drew.....i thought there were others !!! i actually have a copy of 7....managed to get it for 7 euros on ebay a few years back....and thanks to a mate of mine who i got into u2 he gave me a copy of unreleased and rare.....thank you for the links though....

What did you think of 7? I have some other cool stuff which I will try and find the links in my email.
  3. i thought 7 was very good.....kit home the fact that U2 have kinda an annoying habit of discarding tracks which are just as good or better as the ones placed on the album to begin with.....as a result i buy all the singles ..at the moment im missing only the ones from boy and before
  4. Originally posted by patrickwaldronthanks drew.....i thought there were others !!! i actually have a copy of 7....managed to get it for 7 euros on ebay a few years back....and thanks to a mate of mine who i got into u2 he gave me a copy of unreleased and rare.....thank you for the links though....
    7 songs x 7 euros. Cheaper than many online servers
  5. Originally posted by patrickwaldroni thought 7 was very good.....kit home the fact that U2 have kinda an annoying habit of discarding tracks which are just as good or better as the ones placed on the album to begin with.....as a result i buy all the singles ..at the moment im missing only the ones from boy and before

I can't find those anywhere. I have the Three EP as an MP3 set but that's about it.

I couldn't even find Unreleased and Rare or Early Demos on the iTunes store, I think maybe that was a limited edition offer?
  6. Originally posted by drewhigginsI can't find those anywhere. I have the Three EP as an MP3 set but that's about it.
    U2 Three. What a fucking mythical recording.
  7. Originally posted by patrickwaldroni thought 7 was very good.....kit home the fact that U2 have kinda an annoying habit of discarding tracks which are just as good or better as the ones placed on the album to begin with.....as a result i buy all the singles ..at the moment im missing only the ones from boy and before

sent you a link for all b-sides (including boy)
    check your Pm
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]U2 Three. What a fucking mythical recording.

Amazing stuff.
  9. Originally posted by drewhigginsAmazing stuff.
    I love those rough and raw old recordings. Ever listened to 11 O'Clock single? God, it sounds like me playing in my garage with several friends.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I love those rough and raw old recordings. Ever listened to 11 O'Clock single? God, it sounds like me playing in my garage with several friends.

11 O'Clock from under a blood red sky is amazing
  11. Originally posted by walkon[..]

11 O'Clock from under a blood red sky is amazing

It is amazing.
  12. - -