1. Yep that new link works. Check your inbox...
  2. thank you so much.....I've already got the first 9 songs and love them....I've only heard levitate and love you like mad all the way through....I like these better than some of the album songs!!
  3. Originally posted by Guentherthank you so much.....I've already got the first 9 songs and love them....I've only heard levitate and love you like mad all the way through....I like these better than some of the album songs!!

Levitate is right up there, very cool song - in my top 30 played. I reckon it formed part of City of Blinding Lights and Miracle Drug, plus inspired a little bit of Mercy. The offer has been re-opened - the last bloke must have taken them down because of bandwidth issues. If you look around these forums there's other demos floating around from POP, UF and JT. I know this is a long shot but does anyone have any demos from ATYCLB, they'd be interesting to hear. I have Always which is a nice tune.

Now, as a second question - do you have the Salome outtakes from Achtung Baby? Seven discs worth - only the first three discs really are worth downloading but here's the links for you (and of course anyone else). Over an hour of Salome versions!!! Very nice thanks to Spiral...check out his blog, some great videos and audio there.

I'll also try and get up some new demos very soon as soon as I can find some in the collection that are worth uploading. Great to hear another fan has heard some of U2's best unheard works.

==========================================================================================
    http://u2-thespiralstaircase.blogspot.com/2007/01/complete-hansa-ton-recordings-1991.html
    ==========================================================================================
  4. Hello Drew
    Can you send me the the link.My e-mail is joshuarho@gmail.com.
    Thanks.
    WATCH MORE TV.ZOO TV
  5. hi drew
    can you send me the link please
    my e-mail address is waynecarter0507@hotmail.co.uk
    thank a lot
  6. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFanhi drew
    can you send me the link please
    my e-mail address is waynecarter0507@hotmail.co.uk
    thank a lot

He's gone for a few days. I can send it to you if you want. Are mp3s ok?
  7. please do
    thanx
  8. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFanplease do
    thanx

OK. I'll do it. It might take a few minutes, ok?
  9. sorry i gave you the wrong email address i dont use it much
    wayne0507@hotmail.co.uk
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

OK. I'll do it. It might take a few minutes, ok?

I'll forward you the link that Drew sent me ok? My mail having trouble attaching all of them. Plus
    I only have 14 of the 18 songs.
  11. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFansorry i gave you the wrong email address i dont use it much
    wayne0507@hotmail.co.uk

Just saw this. I'll send it to this one too.
  12. thx i got the link