1. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

WOWY wasn't played new year's eve....

My fave is the first Pt. Depot show.... and also the third Pt. Depot show...

another fave is Zoo TV sydney.... the link from lemon to WOWY is outstanding!!! and the end of the song is incredible!!! gives me shivers every time!!!

Agree with you..

Point Depot 12-26 and Sidney/RDS Arena from Zoo TV. Especially the RDS Arena one is so pure. Unfortunately it's way too short..
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Agree with you..

Point Depot 12-26 and Sidney/RDS Arena from Zoo TV. Especially the RDS Arena one is so pure. Unfortunately it's way too short..

yeh absolutely!!! any reason for them cutting it so short??? they didn't even play the bit after the last chorus.... and for me that's one of the best parts of the song...
  3. Originally posted by MWSAHEspecially the RDS Arena one is so pure. Unfortunately it's way too short..
    The WOWY of the RDS 93-08-28 has been historically said as one of the worst WOWYs ever.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]The WOWY of the RDS 93-08-28 has been historically said as one of the worst WOWYs ever.

Haha..I don't care..I like it!
    Maybe I have a bad taste...

@Colbourne: Maybe Bono had enough of it..
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]The WOWY of the RDS 93-08-28 has been historically said as one of the worst WOWYs ever.

They leave the best part of the song out. What the hell. The best part is when the Edge brings the song back in with his so simple but so great riff then Bono can join in with Shine Like Stars or whatever. Astounded that they cut it short
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyThey leave the best part of the song out. What the hell.
    That's the point, many people consider it the worst ever just because they left the final part out...
  7. So does that aweful version sound much like ZooTv?

If it doesn't though could someone please upload a version of it for me. Thanks if you can do that.
  8. Originally posted by U2fanSo does that aweful version sound much like ZooTv?

If it doesn't though could someone please upload a version of it for me. Thanks if you can do that.

what exactly are you asking? Didnt quite understand
  9. I'm a fan of the Rattle & Hum version myself.
  10. Best version I ever heard was Brussels Vorst National july 8 1987
    Terrific guitar solo at the end from the edge, really,really awesome
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

what exactly are you asking? Didnt quite understand

What I meant to ask was it a lot like the Zoo Tv dvd version where Bono just goes into something other than the normal outro jam what edge does before Bono comes in with the final lines. Sorry if it confused but still if anyone has a copy please up it so I can hear it. Thanks.
  12. Originally posted by U2fan[..]

What I meant to ask was it a lot like the Zoo Tv dvd version where Bono just goes into something other than the normal outro jam what edge does before Bono comes in with the final lines. Sorry if it confused but still if anyone has a copy please up it so I can hear it. Thanks.

It is like the DVD version except the song ends after the 'woooh oohhh ooohh oooo'. theres no solo by the Edge or no other round of 'with or without you' . it just ends. i'll get you a link in 5 minutes