1. hands down the rattle and hum version, but if i had to pick a second it would be the washington dc version on the zoo tv tour.
  2. Originally posted by RickJKDMANhands down the rattle and hum version, but if i had to pick a second it would be the washington dc version on the zoo tv tour.

I still don't get whats so great about the Washington version but everyone keeps showering it with praise
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I still don't get whats so great about the Washington version but everyone keeps showering it with praise

Me neither actually. Apparently it has something to do with this special Edgesolo. I must have no musical hearing whatsoever cos I can think of severel other WOWYperformances I like better
  4. Originally posted by an07[..]

Me neither actually. Apparently it has something to do with this special Edgesolo. I must have no musical hearing whatsoever cos I can think of severel other WOWYperformances I like better

and that solo was used quite a lot. He might vary a note here or there but best ever? no way. any version with the 'With or withOOOUUUTTT you' is better (even if it has a standard solo
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

and that solo was used quite a lot. He might vary a note here or there but best ever? no way. any version with the 'With or withOOOUUUTTT you' is better (even if it has a standard solo

Fact! To be honest, I don't really hear what's so different about this solo. I'm sure there's a few notes that slightly differ but these few notes just don't have the magic of the withOOOOUUUUTTT you and the shine like stars snippet.
  6. Originally posted by an07[..]

Fact! To be honest, I don't really hear what's so different about this solo. I'm sure there's a few notes that slightly differ but these few notes just don't have the magic of the withOOOOUUUUTTT you and the shine like stars snippet.

and the rest of the song is bog standard
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

and the rest of the song is bog standard

Yup, I'm gonna start a petition to convince everyone that there are so many better versions of WOWY out there.
  8. Originally posted by an07[..]

Yup, I'm gonna start a petition to convince everyone that there are so many better versions of WOWY out there.

i'll sign
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i'll sign

Well, 2 so far, think that's enough to convince all the others out here?
  10. Originally posted by an07[..]

Well, 2 so far, think that's enough to convince all the others out here?

of course. when the 2 people are me and you
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

of course. when the 2 people are me and you

Great minds think alike...