1. Originally posted by Genaro92U2aaww man my birthday party is in 14.5 hours!!!!!! im getting nervous i should be going 2 bed its 11:21 p.m. here in Cali.... my moms still cooking cakes XD haha she procrastinates 2 i hope it all goes well ...

How did it go? Happy Birthday!
  2. OMG IT WENT SO WELL!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ATE SO MANY TACOS!!!!!!!!!! HAHA IT WAS FULL THE PART WHERE WE WERE AT WAS COMPLETELY FULL. IT WAS FUNNY CUZ 56 OF US WERE PLAYING HOT POTATOE AND THE GIFT WAS A CAKE MADE BY MY MOM AND MY DAD WON!!!!!!! HE WASNTEVEN TRYING! HE WAS LIKE W.E. sorry for the caps lock im very excited i got so many gifts damn cant open it til the 15 -_- thats the official day EVERY1 LOVED THE U2 SONGS!!! ppl were dancing 2 the Vertigo 10''' Lisbon mix and Fast Cars Jacknife Lee mix and Do You Feel Loved was great backgroud music 2 get the mood going (it was track 3 behind a spanish song, and the Rolling Stones' 'Miss You' )

sorry for rambling im going 2 go 2 bed im SO TIRED!! we just got back from cleaning up its 10:30 here and the party ended at 8. it began at 1:30 and it was a blast thanx 2 every1 for their help on the u2 songs

the final cuts

Fast Cars (Jacknife Lee Remix)
    Vertigo (Lisbon Mix)
    Do You Feel Loved
    City of Blinding Lights
  3. Awesome to hear it went well. I can tell you were excited!
  4. Héhé, i'm glad for you it was such a fantastic party Genaro
    Wait 2 more days and you can open your gifts !
    Already a Happy-B-Day
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBonoHéhé, i'm glad for you it was such a fantastic party Genaro
    Wait 2 more days and you can open your gifts !
    Already a Happy-B-Day

i know i got a lot of gifts i cant wait these 2 days are gonna be so slow....
  6. Originally posted by Genaro92U2[..]

i know i got a lot of gifts i cant wait these 2 days are gonna be so slow....

I know how ya feel! I usually count down the days in my head! Glad to hear it went
    so well Genaro!