1. Originally posted by LikeASongThe last movie I sat and watched...?

Forrest Gump

(once more!!! I must have seen this movie about 50 times... I can't get enough of it... )

I loved it!!

oh...and I saw Fly Boys...very cool!!
  2. Halloween 4. This is the time of year I like to start my annual ritual of watching the whole series.
  3. Catch & Release with Jennifer Garner.

Chick-flick rubbish....
  4. Just finnished to watch Star Wars: Clone Wars [pt. 1]

next week I'll rent the second part
  5. Originally posted by NoamTGJust finnished to watch Star Wars: Clone Wars [pt. 1]

next week I'll rent the second part

Well I couldn't help myself and as I brought the DVD back, I took the 2nd part
  6. I saw "3:10 To Yuma" this weekend. Great movie!
  7. Originally posted by haytrainI saw "3:10 To Yuma" this weekend. Great movie!

Glad you think so, going to see that on Wednesday. Or Death Proof. Not sure which....
  8. Originally posted by djrlewisGlad you think so, going to see that on Wednesday. Or Death Proof. Not sure which....
    Don't spend your pounds in seeing Tarantino. Never.
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Glad you think so, going to see that on Wednesday. Or Death Proof. Not sure which....

Hahaha....Not sure I agree with Like a Song on NEVER paying to see Tarantino....but keep in mind that "Death Proof" (and Planet Terror) were made by Tarantino and Rodriguez as an homage to the B-movies that they loved from their younger days. If you're wanting to see a compelling movie with great acting, see "3:10 To Yuma." If you want a popcorn movie with intentionally bad acting and a cheesy script, see "Death Proof."
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Don't spend your pounds in seeing Tarantino. Never.

Not a fan then

They can drag on a bit, but I do think Pulp Fiction is a classic.
  11. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Hahaha....Not sure I agree with Like a Song on NEVER paying to see Tarantino....but keep in mind that "Death Proof" (and Planet Terror) were made by Tarantino and Rodriguez as an homage to the B-movies that they loved from their younger days. If you're wanting to see a compelling movie with great acting, see "3:10 To Yuma." If you want a popcorn movie with intentionally bad acting and a cheesy script, see "Death Proof."

Did you get to see it as Grindhouse, with both in a double-bill? It got pulled here by the Weinsteins (:( ) as it didn't make enough money. Hate that art should be ruled by money (mind you, just look at all the shite put out this summer for a quick $$$).

I'll see what mood I'm in - popcorn or challenging - on the night I think.
  12. Originally posted by djrlewisNot a fan then

They can drag on a bit, but I do think Pulp Fiction is a classic.
    Absolutely. GREAT classic I'd say. But he does some Alcohol/Drugs/Sex vindication. And that's not good.