1. The last movie i saw was 1408. Cusack is great in it, but it was pretty underwhelming tbh.
  2. Originally posted by tui[..]

Hard Ball? Is that a baseball movieby any chance? Hope all is well Aidan

Umm Mine was Wild Hogs.. very interesting! didnt watch it much though ate about 6 pizzas between 5 of us.. it was a good night!

Hi tui
    How are you my friend?
    I'm great!!
    Thanks for asking!!

and yes...it's a baseball movie with Keanu Reeves...great movie

and I'm happy for you my friend....enjoy your life and eat a lot of pizza!! (I love pizza!!!!! )

See you!!

edit:this is my 1100 post...nice..thanks to everybody!
  3. "Hairspray" (2007)

This movie made me happy. Very happy.

You can't stop the beat!
  4. Originally posted by ReclinerMan"Hairspray" (2007)

This movie made me happy. Very happy.

You can't stop the beat!

Hilarious!!!! I would see it 20 times!
  5. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi tui
    How are you my friend?
    I'm great!!
    Thanks for asking!!

and yes...it's a baseball movie with Keanu Reeves...great movie

and I'm happy for you my friend....enjoy your life and eat a lot of pizza!! (I love pizza!!!!! )

See you!!

edit:this is my 1100 post...nice..thanks to everybody!

Hey hey! Im great thanks.. just back into school agan after a very nice weekend what you been up to? Hope everything is going well at Uni!
    Awwww i think i've seeen that movie! it is great.. quite a warm happy feeling movie isnt it? hehe
    haha awoohooo!!! pizza rocks my world! we probably having a eating competition on friday to see wo can eat a large pizza and a litre of ice cream the qiuckest.. should be interesting lol

Congrtulations on your 1100 posts Aidan!
    Take care of yourself talk to you soon!
  6. i seem to be watching a lot of movies lately haha..
    watched Bruce Almighty
  7. Originally posted by tuii seem to be watching a lot of movies lately haha..
    watched Bruce Almighty

One of my Favorites!
  8. Originally posted by easports43[..]

One of my Favorites!

Bahaha its absooulutely awesome eh!!.. Jim Carrey probably is my idol! he is an amazing.. just a natural comedian! hehe.. i loved him in the Ace Ventura movies!
  9. Originally posted by tui[..]

Bahaha its absooulutely awesome eh!!.. Jim Carrey probably is my idol! he is an amazing.. just a natural comedian! hehe.. i loved him in the Ace Ventura movies!

Yeah! And in Liar Liar.
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah! And in Liar Liar.

That one is awesome too! ha. weneva i want a good laugh i just chuck Brue Almighty or Ace Ventura on and i'm good!
    How you been?
  11. Originally posted by tui[..]

That one is awesome too! ha. weneva i want a good laugh i just chuck Brue Almighty or Ace Ventura on and i'm good!
    How you been?

Pretty good. How are you? I'm just looking for photos of myself to post.
  12. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Pretty good. How are you? I'm just looking for photos of myself to post.

Pretty good.. got work in an hour. Man am i not in the mood lol.. oh wow exciting! I the one you posted with you're friend that was photo shopped hehe that wa awesome very clever haha