1. Originally posted by ahn1991:I just watched Avengers: Age of Ultron earlier tonight (US) and I have to say that it's easily one of the best movies I've watched in a very long time. If you have been keeping up with Marvel's various movies and shows, you're probably going to be watching this anyways, but just know that it's worth ever penny (or whatever currency you use)
    YES! I watched it too recently and I'm thinking about seeing it again. I'm a huge fan of the series and even though there were some moments in the movie that could have been left out, I still enjoyed every minute of it. But it is not for everyone but the fans will love it!
  2. I'm probably going to watch it again. It just premiered to the general public in the US and I got to see it early as a part of a double feature with the first Avengers film. The more involved you get with Marvel's cinematic universe and the associated TV shows, the more rewarding the film becomes.

I know people look at these superhero films and automatically downgrade them to basic level movies, but I think Marvel has done a very good job of adding several thought provoking elements to their films, elevating them to a pretty high degree of complexity. Obviously, it took them a very long time to build this fantasy universe in which to play, but you really get to experience the fruits of those labors in full force with Age of Ultron.

Without analyzing every scene of the film, I found myself very entertained throughout the entire movie, which gives it high marks in my book.
  3. I want to watch it but i didn t watch the first part yet ...what do you think i have to do? can i watch it or i have to watch the first part first ?
  4. You definitely want to have seen at least the first Avengers film. Helps to have seen the other Marvel films too.
    I saw it last week and absolutely loved it. Best Marvel film to date for me. Superb.
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis:You definitely want to have seen at least the first Avengers film. Helps to have seen the other Marvel films too.
    I saw it last week and absolutely loved it. Best Marvel film to date for me. Superb.
    i have seen some Marvels films but not Avengers 1.
  6. Oceans Eleven
  7. Jurassic World, amazing movie! 8/10
  8. Insidious 3, okay, could have gone straight to DVD. The ending is....SyFy movie moment

*shakes head*
  9. Jurassic World is 3/5 to me, looks very stupid. Previouse films had something about them while this one is just weak and lame.

San Andreas was visually stunning, but dialogs were meh, I liked the film overall. 4/5
  10. Big Hero 6. Very entertaining movie.