1. 40 yr old virgin, like 462624 times watched it.
  2. Hitch....Hilarious! I've watched it like 5 times I think.
  3. Letters from Iwo Jima, for the 2nd time. Great movie.
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyLetters from Iwo Jima, for the 2nd time. Great movie.

that sounds interesting whats that about?

Just watching School of Rock lol
  5. Originally posted by tui[..]

that sounds interesting whats that about?

It's about the Batlle For Iwo Jima during World War 2. This movioe is made out of Japanese perspective, Flags Of Our Fathers (from the same director, Clint Eastwood), is made out of American perspective.
  6. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

It's about the Batlle For Iwo Jima during World War 2. This movioe is made out of Japanese perspective, Flags Of Our Fathers (from the same director, Clint Eastwood), is made out of American perspective.

Oh okay thanks for that, im not very good on my history of the world wars, so this might be a good one to watch thanks for that Have you seen Flags of Our Fathers?
  7. Originally posted by tui[..]

Oh okay thanks for that, im not very good on my history of the world wars, so this might be a good one to watch thanks for that Have you seen Flags of Our Fathers?

Yes, I have. I have both films on DVD, in a set. Letters is better in my opinion, I found Flags sometimes very difficult to understand, some situations are really weird. The two movies are available in a 3-DVD-box. 1 DVD contains a documentary about the real battle. I haven't seen that one, though. But the movies are nice to watch
  8. Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same

9. This so cool
  10. Originally posted by Benky[..]

This so cool

SuperBad flippin funny as heck.
  11. The Last Kiss - Very good.
  12. Originally posted by tui[..]

lol