1. Cheers Drew, all changed.
  2. U2 were planning to held a concert in Sarajevo during the ZooTV tour, 'cause that turned out to be impossible for lots of reasons they instead came up with the Sarajevo uplink on the video screens during a lot of ZooTV shows.

Change this one to:
    During the ZooTV Tour, U2 wanted to play a show in Sarajevo. Due to logistical problems they couldn't play there during that tour so instead they created a video uplink to Sarajevo during most ZooTV shows. On the Popmart Tour, they played their first (and so far only) show in Sarajevo, finally fulfilling that vision.
  3. Cheers

4. Vanilla!! That's it, it makes all the sense, thanks a lot K

5. "My sisted died in 1973 and then my mother died in 1976. In some ways, both events defined the kind of person I've become. My mother's death certainly catapulted me in the band's direction." - Larry Mullen jr.

Typo
  6. Originally posted by SonerMulder:
    "My sisted died in 1973 and then my mother died in 1976. In some ways, both events defined the kind of person I've become. My mother's death certainly catapulted me in the band's direction." - Larry Mullen jr.

Typo

Thanks, changed
  7. "The song 'I Fall Down' is about a girl Bbono knew named Julie. She's the daughter of a wealthy lawyer in New York, who ended up moving to ireland and becoming involved in the same bible group U2 were in. She later became involved with Pod, a roadie for U2 at the time, the 'John' in the song."

Bono with two B's
  8. It's because I Fall Down was originally in the key of Bb...
  9. http://u2start.com/video/

video shows
    U2start.com offers you 126 video shows at the moment which have been downloaded 28,450 times. U2start is the easiest way for you to get video shows, which are all sorted by date and type

streaming videos
    U2start.com offers you 5,336 videos at the moment which have been viewed 341,495 times since October 15, 2006. U2start is the biggest and most reliable U2 streaming video resource on the internet, there are no broken videos and we are always up to date.

submit a video
    Please submit videos from YouTube only.
    OR
    Please, only submit videos from YouTube.