1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

All the things from the fanbase are now located somewhere else. You don't miss a thing

Yes, actually that page still exist. But I have to agree with alfmlc: it was good to have a single page about the users.

Nevertheless it's too little to be considered a real complaint. The rest of the site is so great!
  2. I LOVE IT!

The front page and the header are MUCH better!

As for the bootlegs section, I'm having a bit of a problem with the red-orange icons.
    It's hard to see which bootlegs I have and which I don't. If the bootlegs that I have, for instance, would be green and the ones I don't have would be red, it could be more clear.

It's just hard to tell between the colors when scrolling down..thats all.

except for that everything is swell!

Great job guys!!
  3. Originally posted by NoamTGI LOVE IT!

The front page and the header are MUCH better!

As for the bootlegs section, I'm having a bit of a problem with the red-orange icons.
    It's hard to see which bootlegs I have and which I don't. If the bootlegs that I have, for instance, would be green and the ones I don't have would be red, it could be more clear.

except for that everything is swell!

Great job guys!!

You mean the difference between orange and red is too small or the colours itself aren't clear enough of what they mean?
    I sometimes forget that one in ten men are colour blind and can't see such differences clearly. And since you're not the first one complaining about it (the second one actually) I'll see if I can do something about it (make the orange icons green or something).

And.. thanks for the compliments! Appreciated!
  4. Well, a general counting gives us 5 Good votes against 0 Bad votes, except of 3 small complaints. Not bad at all...
  5. You've made such a huge site that I still haven't been round it properly (Video's especially), but all the features are great and I love it. What needed improving has been and what didn't has been left alone - brilliant!

Along with Facebook, this is the only site I look at every day, so that's my statement of how I feel about it.

Please keep up all the good work those of you involved in managing.
  6. Originally posted by djrlewisYou've made such a huge site that I still haven't been round it properly (Video's especially), but all the features are great and I love it. What needed improving has been and what didn't has been left alone - brilliant!

Along with Facebook, this is the only site I look at every day, so that's my statement of how I feel about it.

Please keep up all the good work those of you involved in managing.
    From the part I'm invoved, thanks.
    But don't forget it, the 99,9999% of the work and the merit belongs to Mr. Remy Gardien.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]From the part I'm invoved, thanks.
    But don't forget it, the 99,9999% of the work and the merit belongs to Mr. Remy Gardien.

Absolutely, ..... the guy deserves the recognition of this becoming the official U2 site.
  8. Originally posted by djrlewisAbsolutely, ..... the guy deserves the recognition of this becoming the official U2 site.
    Hahahhaha...
  9. Originally posted by NoamTG

I'm glad someone shared that problem with me. I thought I was all alone on this one
  10. have to agree with the guys talkng about the 'Fanbase' page. Even though it was pretty useless and all the features are retained elsewhere I kinda liked it. This isn't a complaint, just a preference.
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

You mean the difference between orange and red is too small or the colours itself aren't clear enough of what they mean?
    I sometimes forget that one in ten men are colour blind and can't see such differences clearly. And since you're not the first one complaining about it (the second one actually) I'll see if I can do something about it (make the orange icons green or something).

And.. thanks for the compliments! Appreciated!

Indeed the difference between the colors are too small. I think the green-red from the old U2Start could be great..give it a try!
    And for color blinds, maybe try diffrent shapes [like a V and an X] next to the bootlegs..

Once aqain, great work!