1. Hi there,can someone tell me what was the best tour of U2 until now?the most important one?what tour would you say? for me maybe elevation tour.....
  2. Originally posted by nunomoreira1Hi there,can someone tell me what was the best tour of U2 until now?the most important one?what tour would you say?

ZooTV is my favorite. Closely followed by Lovetown, Vertigo and Elevation.
  3. ZooTV (most important I feel)
    Elevation/LoveTown
    Vertigo
    Joshua Tree
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyZooTV (most important I feel)
    Elevation/LoveTown
    Vertigo
    Joshua Tree

I agree. The setlists from JT was way too consistent. That's why JT isn't one of
    my favorites.
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I agree. The setlists from JT was way too consistent. That's why JT isn't one of
    my favorites.

yeah only the evry early shows and some of the late shows offered any variation. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. I didn't forget about Popmart and War etc. I just don't rate them (doesn't mean they are no good though)
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

my favorites.

yeah it really was......
  7. Popmart
  8. Originally posted by theedge123Popmart

even with that many vocal problems? and that the band were so under-rehearsed? or is this why it's your favourite?
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

even with that many vocal problems? and that the band were so under-rehearsed? or is this why it's your favourite?

One of my problems with Popmart is that like the JT tour, the setlist never changed.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Bono's vocals and band performances improved since the start of the tour, I love the guitar sound of the songs and 3/4 of the Popmart versions are my favorites (I'm a guitarist so I know of what I'm talking) and Pop is my 2nd favorite album (I think there's no weak song on it)

Popmart is not just the Las Vegas concert (which was not so bad) or the Sarajevo concert....
  11. Originally posted by easports43[..]

One of my problems with Popmart is that like the JT tour, the setlist never changed.

how could I forget to mention that?
  12. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I can understand that, but the closers changed regulary, Sunday Bloody Sunday replaced the karaoke (but still Edge sang it), and had some surprises in this tour (more in the end) like Mothers of the Disappeared, Bad, Slow Dancing and Miss Sarajevo

But for the setlist, Las Vegas wins