1. From Stuck: The nights you filled with fireworks I always thought he said flowers instead of fireworks. Doesn't make any sense..haha

2. I've had A LOT of these, as english isn't my primary language...but I can't remember any right now (I've got a VERY tired mind at the moment, might come up with something later on).

But...in the chicago dvd, the "Bullet with butterfly wings" snippet is "I am still just a rat in a cage", and I heard it wrong (I even posted what I had heard some time ago in U2Start...it was gerard who corrected me I think!!)...what I heard was:
    "I'm still just a ROTTEN cage" (whatever that means!!)
  3. Originally posted by MWSAHFrom Stuck: The nights you filled with fireworks I always thought he said flowers instead of fireworks. Doesn't make any sense..haha

same here...hahaha

its kinda romantic ''the nights you filled with flowers....''
  4. For the longest time, I thought the chorus to "Beautiful Day" was:

It's a beautiful day, sky falls and felines.

Why the hell is he singing about cats?!?
  5. I also got a lot of these, in almost every song
    The air is heavy as a truck = The air is heavy as a FUCK
  6. Originally posted by markp91I also got a lot of these, in almost every song
    The air is heavy as a truck = The air is heavy as a FUCK

now THAT'S heavy....
  7. when i 1st heard exit i thought it was

and he pissed away, heavy
    and his heart he couldnt feel
  8. Originally posted by SalvationTambourinewhen i 1st heard exit i thought it was

and he pissed away, heavy
    and his heart he couldnt feel

Oh yeah...would have been quite a lyric
  9. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Oh yeah...would have been quite a lyric

haha.yeh
  10. Originally posted by Ali709I've had A LOT of these, as english isn't my primary language...but I can't remember any right now (I've got a VERY tired mind at the moment, might come up with something later on).

But...in the chicago dvd, the "Bullet with butterfly wings" snippet is "I am still just a rat in a cage", and I heard it wrong (I even posted what I had heard some time ago in U2Start...it was gerard who corrected me I think!!)...what I heard was:
    "I'm still just a ROTTEN cage" (whatever that means!!)

l thought they were Bono's lyrics until I was informed otherwise... a great snippet though, works really well!

Originally posted by MWSAHFrom Stuck: The nights you filled with fireworks I always thought he said flowers instead of fireworks. Doesn't make any sense..haha

Same lol...

Originally posted by haytrainFor the longest time, I thought the chorus to "Beautiful Day" was:

It's a beautiful day, sky falls and felines.

Why the hell is he singing about cats?!?

That is classic lol!
  11. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

[..]
    Same lol...

Same for me as well.
  12. From the live version of Mofo: "Move me a mountain." I always thought they sang "Move me inventor." No idea how I got inventor out of mountain...