1. 10th of may
  2. Originally posted by ad8710th of may

Thanks

And now: back to topic!
    Elvis Ate America
    Instead of Elvis I used to think it was 'Hell this' what he was singing...
  3. Discothéque - I always thought he said "you know it's you and Babylon..." until I got hold of Pop and read the lyrics lol...

There's another good one I can't remember, but when I do I shall spill the beans...
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoyDiscothéque - I always thought he said "you know it's you and Babylon..." until I got hold of Pop and read the lyrics lol...

There's another good one I can't remember, but when I do I shall spill the beans...

That's actually a better lyric than "You know you're chewing bubble gum." Call Bono and tell him you should write his lyrics for him!
  5. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

That's actually a better lyric than "You know you're chewing bubble gum." Call Bono and tell him you should write his lyrics for him!

Ahaha! Legendary...

If I could come up with lyrical genius-ness on a par with WTSHNN or Please, then I might just give him a ring...
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Ahaha! Legendary...

If I could come up with lyrical genius-ness on a par with WTSHNN or Please, then I might just give him a ring...

You never know, a fantastic idea could one day just pop into your head.
    The best idea I had was "I Really Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, So I'm Just Going to Take a Break From Looking and Just Listen to This Song Now."
    That would be an example of the opposite of genius.
  7. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

The best idea I had was "I Really Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, So I'm Just Going to Take a Break From Looking and Just Listen to This Song Now."

8. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Erm, that sounds like a musical take on avant garde lol...

9. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Erm, that sounds like a musical take on avant garde lol...

Ah, so it can be strategically placed on Passengers then.
  10. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Ah, so it can be strategically placed on Passengers then.

How the hell they'd fit it on the tracklist though...where's your sense of practicality?!
  11. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    How the hell they'd fit it on the tracklist though...where's your sense of practicality?!

Damn, you're right, where's my head? Too long of a title. Passengers is perfect as it is!
  12. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Damn, you're right, where's my head? Too long of a title. Passengers is perfect as it is!

*cough* sarcasm alert, sarcasm alert*cough*