1. I'm not a huge tv watcher, but both NCIS shows are on my watch list every week. Anyone else watching those?
  2. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

On a side note, it kind of reminded me of The Office last season when Michael started his own paper company, and the show kind of dropped off a bit. I hope that doesn't happen with MM.

God I hope not. But, they're very different shows, so I think MM will survive

And I watch NCIS sometimes, but I can't get into the LA one
  3. Originally posted by katherine94:[..]
    God I hope not. But, they're very different shows, so I think MM will survive

And I watch NCIS sometimes, but I can't get into the LA one

Me neither in the beginning, it seems a bit more clinical. I enjoy the normal one. A good slap on the head by gibbs always make me laugh
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

On a side note, it kind of reminded me of The Office last season when Michael started his own paper company, and the show kind of dropped off a bit. I hope that doesn't happen with MM.

Maybe they will rescue Sal from his job at the bowling alley?
  5. Any Americans (not sure if they have it out anywhere else) watch that trash MTV show Jersey Shore? Even though its trash I love it, and pretty much fist pump daily.
  6. Originally posted by molang7:Any Americans (not sure if they have it out anywhere else) watch that trash MTV show Jersey Shore? Even though its trash I love it, and pretty much fist pump daily.

Snookie getting punched in the face is just so damn funny....

So who else is worried about what's going to happen to Conan??

7. probably the funniest thing on TV out there right now. she also told someone to 'lick my ass' ???

I love Jay Leno and I like Conan. I think they should just go back to the lineup a year ago and bump Jimmy Fallon out. sorry jimmy.

8. I love Conan, and I'll watch him whatever time and network he's on. I hope he doesn't get screwed over in this whole process.
  9. Originally posted by molang7:[..]

probably the funniest thing on TV out there right now. she also told someone to 'lick my ass' ???

I love Jay Leno and I like Conan. I think they should just go back to the lineup a year ago and bump Jimmy Fallon out. sorry jimmy.

I am fully in favor of the return of Late Night With Conan. So much more hilarious than the Tonight Show.
  10. I loved this :

11. Any Lost fans out there watch the series finale tonight? First 2 hours were great, last 5 minutes were a letdown in my opinion.....