1. Yes i finally get to bump something. Halfway through watching a series called Game of Thrones, amazing so far i really recommend it.
  2. Only thing I'm watching right now is Deadliest Catch, but a freind is supposed to lend me the first (and only) season of Firefly.
  3. Originally posted by Andrew_C:Yes i finally get to bump something. Halfway through watching a series called Game of Thrones, amazing so far i really recommend it.

I've only seen the first ep of Game of Thrones, but I really enjoyed it, even though I'm not a huge fantasy fan. It's in my queue to watch though. Need to catch up a bunch of other shows first.

Is anyone else watching True Blood?

4. i watched it till the 3rd season .. don't know if there's a 4th ...

yesterday evening i watched the Fringe episode in which Bono is named
  5. Originally posted by clover68:[..]

i watched it till the 3rd season .. don't know if there's a 4th ...

yesterday evening i watched the Fringe episode in which Bono is named

Season 4 just started a couple of weeks ago. I'm loving it.
  6. love is a big word but i liked it till where i watched .. not one of my favs anyway
    i'm also following Falling skies lately
  7. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:[..]

I've only seen the first ep of Game of Thrones, but I really enjoyed it, even though I'm not a huge fantasy fan. It's in my queue to watch though. Need to catch up a bunch of other shows first.

Is anyone else watching True Blood?

Yeh i love true blood, just watched ep 3 of the new season. The witches r interesting, and whats with that creepy doll?
  8. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

Yeh i love true blood, just watched ep 3 of the new season. The witches r interesting, and whats with that creepy doll?

I bet Maxine and Tommy know what's up with the creepy doll.
  9. Anybody following Season 2 of Boardwalk Empire? Christ it's good. Season 1 was a little slow but mainly because it seemed to be a precursor to season 2. Eagerly awaiting each new episode.

Also started watching In Treatment. It's nice to be watching good drama again.
  10. i liked season 1 a lot .. here it's not yet transmitted .. can't wait it happen especially as you say it's even better

i'm watching and enjoying The Killing
  11. Hey, does anyone else on here watch The X Files? It's a shame they ended it in 2002 or so.
  12. Originally posted by TheAchtungEdgeHey, does anyone else on here watch The X Files? It's a shame they ended it in 2002 or so.

I picked up the first three seasons at a massive sale somewhere a few years ago- watched season 3 first, as I heard it was the best and I wanted to see if I enjoyed it....actually loved it. The sort of cheesy 90's vibe to most of the episodes is a lot of fun to sit through!

I'm currently engrossed in Breaking Bad. Just starting the third season tonight. Anyone else into it?