1. Just finished season two of Suits

New episodes in January
  2. Originally posted by Andrew_C:Started watching the series Community, i dont know how to put my finger on what makes it so great, but its becoming one of my favourite comedy shows ever, theres just something about it, its like nothing else on TV.

Just finished season 1, I liked it a lot but it didn't got me laughing as hard as the first season of How I Met Your Mother, or even The Office US

Will definitely watch season 2 and so forth.

3. Great finale to this half of this season I thought. Can't wait for January. Hardman will be back for sure. I think this season is even better than the first.
  4. I can't wait either. Hardman annoys me so much, I'd rather punch him than Tanner. His voice and manner of speech is frustrating. He's going nowhere. I might watch it again soon, like, tonight.

One question though: the can opener? Such a tease...
  5. I'm almost done with Season 5 of Dexter, not as amazing as the first 2 seasons but still amazing. Anyone here have love for Dexter?
  6. edit
  7. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I'm almost done with Season 5 of Dexter, not as amazing as the first 2 seasons but still amazing. Anyone here have love for Dexter?

Two weeks until the new season, can't wait.
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I'm almost done with Season 5 of Dexter, not as amazing as the first 2 seasons but still amazing. Anyone here have love for Dexter?

Yeh its an amazing show, season 6 is my favourite.
  9. Looking at some previews, season 7 might as well be all our favorite
  10. Ive just starting watching The Walking Dead, also an amazing show, loving it. Nearly finished season 2.

11. Just finished watching the pilot episode and loved it...got six more seasons to watch
  12. I'm just finishing season 5 of Dexter. Very cool show.