1. Finished season 2 of walking dead (amazing show) now ive started on Suits up to ep 6 of season 1, liking it a lot so far, makes me want to be a lawyer.
  2. Originally posted by Andrew_C:Finished season 2 of walking dead (amazing show) now ive started on Suits up to ep 6 of season 1, liking it a lot so far, makes me want to be a lawyer.

Suits is a great show
  3. Will anybody be watching The Plane Crash tomorrow on Channel 4 (UK)?

An international team of scientists, experts and elite pilots deliberately crash land a 170-seat Boeing 727 passenger jet to study the mechanics of a plane crash in real time

4. More curious about the Austrian man jumping from outer space with parachute, I believe 35km up, CRAAAZZZY it is supposed to take 6 minutes or so of drop.
    Heard about it?
  5. Originally posted by Buttons:More curious about the Austrian man jumping from outer space with parachute, I believe 35km up, CRAAAZZZY it is supposed to take 6 minutes or so of drop.
    Heard about it?

Yeah, I remember seeing or reading something about it when he was planning it. Then I read that he had to abort his attempt on Tuesday and postpone it. Sunday is now the planned date. I didn't realise you could watch it live on the internet though - I'll be watching.

Mental.
  6. I've just watched a BBC documentary called 'Voyager: To the Final Frontier' and it's about the Voyager spacecraft launched back in the 1970's. I've been fascinated with these spacecraft since I learnt of their existence, but never really had this kind of magnificent insight into the missions. If you are into space exploration and all of that, I think it's well worth catching on the iPlayer.
  7. Originally posted by iTim:I've just watched a BBC documentary called 'Voyager: To the Final Frontier' and it's about the Voyager spacecraft launched back in the 1970's. I've been fascinated with these spacecraft since I learnt of their existence, but never really had this kind of magnificent insight into the missions. If you are into space exploration and all of that, I think it's well worth catching on the iPlayer.

They amaze me as well, The Vogayer's are really something. Extraordinary productions by mankind.
  8. Suits spoiler for the first three winter episode, for anyone who watches...

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Episode 211: "Blind-Sided" -- Harvey (Gabriel Macht) and Mike (Patrick J. Adams) take on a criminal suit that hits close to home for Mike, who struggles to separate his personal feelings from the facts of the case. (January 17)

Episode 212: "Blood in the Water" -- The war with Daniel may be over, but the battle has left Pearson Hardman vulnerable, and Harvey must protect the firm from a rival whose attack seems as personal as it is professional. Louis (Rick Hoffman) and Mike are forced to pay the price for previous actions.

Episode 213: "The Strong Survive" -- Harvey goes head to head against Robert Zane, Rachel's (Meghan Markle) father, on a gender discrimination case that forces Rachel to confront her complicated relationship with her Dad.
  9. Very nice. Wonder if/when Daniel will make a return.
  10. Just saw the penultimate episode of Boardwalk Empire Season 3. This weeks finale is going to be special.

11. Ive just finished Season 1, cant stop watching it.