1. Finally...

It's been such a long time
  2. First thing i will do tomorrow morning is aquire the HD broadcast
  3. Mehhhh dissappointing episode.
  4. Good episode.
  5. Not seen it yet, hoping to watch it tonight. I've got quite a pile of shows to catch up on.
  6. Cant wait for White Collar, which is imho the best series on tv.

7. Nog bedankt Chris, you really got me into White Collar. I am at S01E06 right now...

Tonight another episode of 'Wie is de Mol?' (The Mole / Who's the Double agent?), which I love. By the way, Daniel it is.

Tomorrow Suits <3

Also, if you're Dutch, there is a funny sitcom on Sunday night, called 'Divorce'.
  8. White Collar gets better Dont really watch tv on tv anymore so I miss all the Dutch series. Well cant miss what you have never seen before
  9. Mozzy is one of the coolest characters on tv now imho
  10. Louis Litt is my current favourite...
  11. Mozzie, Neil, Suit, Harvey, Mike, Louis...top television

I'm happy watching White Collar on TV, currently midway through season two. Suits is too good to wait for though. Season one just started again in the UK, got the entire season recorded for when I want to kill an hour. Season two starts soon over here, but my laptop gets ahead of the game and delivers on Friday. I watched the episode from the 17th the other night and agree with Fabian, it's a good episode. Glad that Mike and Harvey are back to working cases. Old news now though, I'll have to download last nights episode soon and watch it tonight.

12. Spent the whole day watching the first season of White Collar and it has a very interesting cliffhanger. Now, while season two is downloading, I will watch last night's episode of Suits...