1. Originally posted by fabian:[..]

I see. I read the canon about ten times, but only saw the most recent adaptions: Robert Downey Jr, Benedict Cumberbatch and Jonny Lee Miller. That's an easy win for Cumberbatch.

I will watch Luther soon.

Meanwhile, I have been watching Luther and it's great. I have only seen four episodes, but that is because I watch with my family.

I love the characters in Luther. Not only Luther himself, but also the killers.

Big thank you to Gerard for recommending it.
  2. I'm very obsessed with New Girl and Castle... Anyone else? xD
  3. New Girl might be my favourite sitcom. it's so breezy and feel-good. although the Zooey Deschanel involvement might also be swaying me just a little bit
  4. Originally posted by wangmaster:New Girl might be my favourite sitcom. it's so breezy and feel-good. although the Zooey Deschanel involvement might also be swaying me just a little bit

I feel you
  5. Touch. Awesome!

Based on the Japanese legend of the red thread

6. Yep, was a decent show, especially season 2 struck me with a good story line.

Too bad it's cancelled after 2 seasons.
  7. I just start watching Heroes
  8. Holy effing shit what an episode of Breaking Bad that was.

9. Holy shit indeed. And what about the one before, I'd almost forgot but watched it again yesterday. It could watch these two again and again and again. Unbelievable what an end is this going to be - and already is. This final season for me is letting Breaking Bad chase to the top of my ultimate series favorites.
  10. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Holy shit indeed. And what about the one before, I'd almost forgot but watched it again yesterday. It could watch these two again and again and again. Unbelievable what an end is this going to be - and already is. This final season for me is letting Breaking Bad chase to the top of my ultimate series favorites.

I went back to catch up on the last 2 episodes before this one and it turns put I hadn't watched last years final episode. Amazing. I don't think The Wire will ever be beaten but this is almost too different to compare.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

I went back to catch up on the last 2 episodes before this one and it turns put I hadn't watched last years final episode. Amazing. I don't think The Wire will ever be beaten but this is almost too different to compare.

You didn't watch the previous final?! Haha good for you! I couldn't hold the anticipation.

Yes it is. In truth there are so many great shows out there which can't really be ranked amongst each other. They are so unique and great on different levels: acting, concept, storyline. I'd almost forgot about The Shield but once upon a time that was my favorite. Hell even Prison Break was.