1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

You didn't watch the previous final?! Haha good for you! I couldn't hold the anticipation.

Yes it is. In truth there are so many great shows out there which can't really be ranked amongst each other. They are so unique and great on different levels: acting, concept, storyline. I'd almost forgot about The Shield but once upon a time that was my favorite. Hell even Prison Break was.

I unintentionally hadn't finished the last season. Odd but watching it then the new episode back to back was great. The next few Mondays are going to be great.
  2. Summer finale of Suits tomorrow
  3. Breaking Bad is insane. Most recent episode again was just mind blowing.
  4. I'm going to start watching "Under The Dome"
  5. Oh my god is happening! The third season of New Girl is here!

I'm very happy! This sitcom is great and she is so like me... except for eye colour hahaha

I can't stop watching!!!!
  6. I think it's time to catch up with Revenge...

7. Returning to watch "One Tree Hill"... What a great serie!
    And a great song too haha

"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one."
  8. Started watching Castle. Lots of fun. And Beckett is hot.
  9. One of my favs show, really funny. And Beckett is really hot But it gets a bit too romantic the last season. First epi of the new one was ok though
  10. These early episodes are fantastic. First 2 seasons on Netflix. I'll get through those in no time.