1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Absolutely. In fact, it has been discussed before. It would be very cool to get the band playing something they haven't played ever/for a while, as happened with A Sort Of Homecoming in the Elevation Tour (11-16) or with WGRY Wild Horses in the last Vertigo show.
    Nevertheless, it would be difficult. If I got the chance to go up the stage and play with them 1) I would be so struck to be with them that I would be lucky if I remember ANY chords or ANY song at all. 2) People who go up there usually "are bound" to play some known song, e.g., you have a sign saying you can play Angel Of Harlem or whatever, and you usually get to play that song. But I doubt that Bono would pull up the stage someone with a sign saying "Me + Guitar = Acrobat" or "I can play I Threw A Brick Through A Window on guitar!"... Do you get me?

that is why in the dream once i was already up there i played something else that got the audience excited soo THEY HAD to play it
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Absolutely. In fact, it has been discussed before. It would be very cool to get the band playing something they haven't played ever/for a while, as happened with A Sort Of Homecoming in the Elevation Tour (11-16) or with WGRY Wild Horses in the last Vertigo show.
    Nevertheless, it would be difficult. If I got the chance to go up the stage and play with them 1) I would be so struck to be with them that I would be lucky if I remember ANY chords or ANY song at all. 2) People who go up there usually "are bound" to play some known song, e.g., you have a sign saying you can play Angel Of Harlem or whatever, and you usually get to play that song. But I doubt that Bono would pull up the stage someone with a sign saying "Me + Guitar = Acrobat" or "I can play I Threw A Brick Through A Window on guitar!"... Do you get me?

Yep I got you
    I was just thinking there were some people up there with the band and Bono asked "what song you wanna play". So like there wasn't a specific sign from the guest. Then say "Drowning Man".
    Or after you finished you specific song blast into a Discothèque riff.
    Oh well, we're in the dream section ay
  3. I don’t have a lot of U2 related dreams, but I did have one last night. Apparently Bono drowned in a swimming pool (yeah, wtf? ). Everyone on U2start was shocked and very sad. Me, on the other hand, was rather disappointed and angry because the U2 show in Sweden (:?) I had tickets for, was cancelled (which was more than normal of course).

I woke up half an hour before my alarm went off, but didn’t realize it was all a bad dream. Eventually I climbed off my bed, went downstairs and immediately turned on the radio and checked the internet. I was convinced Bono died, luckily I was wrong.
  4. I had a dream about the upcoming fan reunion in Dublin last night:

I had gone to Dublin and the reunion was starting. Unfortunately, since I missed two days in school, I had to go to a school in Ireland instead. The dream started in the dressing room after a physical education class. Apparently two friends from school had gone with me. So there we were. After changing we had a tough task ahead of us, running away from the school. We all took bikes from the school (the school apparently had bikes that they hired) and then ran out of the strange doors they had. They managed to lock one of the doors but I got out of the other one. We then rode the bikes to some place where I think we met Sergio, who looked completely different from his apparent photographic lies .

We were now wanted in Dublin for running away from the school, the entire city was after us. But man, the Irish police and the school's personnel must be stupid. 'Cause next day I was hungry, and ate at the school and noone noticed even though there were signs with my face on them everywhere. I even saw blanks for giving the police tips on where to find us.

I must be crazy.
  5. Sergio:

6. How does it feel now that I've exposed you being a lie?
  7. Sergio is from outer space. I always knew it

Olof, your dream is utterly confusing, lol. Not even in your dreams you can let go of school
    But maybe it was a foretelling from your subconscious, you know, the thing with being hunted by a whole city.... watch out next April - forks and torches is all I say

8. Originally posted by MacStripeySergio is from outer space. I always knew it

Olof, your dream is utterly confusing, lol. Not even in your dreams you can let go of school
    But maybe it was a foretelling from your subconscious, you know, the thing with being hunted by a whole city.... watch out next April - forks and torches is all I say
    [image]

I don't want to go to Dublin anymore.
  9. Non-alcoholic I presume?
  10. of course
  11. Still, I'm scared now. Maybe it was a premonition