1. A few days ago I had a nightmare... I dreamed while sleeping someone came to my house and took my vinyl limited edition of All I Want Is You... I woke up scared

The worst part is that I couldn't check if it was only a dream because I wasn't at home
  2. Last night I had a dream... I dreamed I was at a U2 concert, they played Party Girl... I was on the stage with the band...

Poor of me, my utopic dreams...
  3. Dream out loud
  4. I've just been reminded by our Stay conversation that the other day I dreamt I attended U2's last concert ever at some Dublin venue I couldn't recognise. Don't have memories from the show itself, but the closing song was Stay full band! The audience went nuts.

But then... Bono didn't sing the last sentence!!! It was like super anti-climatic. The same he's done in the past years, where he just sings "3 o'clock in the morning, it's quiet and there's no one around... Just the bang and the clatter, as an angel hits the ground." , without repeating the "just the bang, as an angel" part. I hate when he does that... And in my dream they finished their career THAT WAY!!! It was terrible.
  5. Being at U2's last ever concert would be the biggest bitter/sweet experience (which is kinda why i hope they annouce they're done after the tour has finished).

Every song they play, id be like "this is the last time the world will hear this song live" maybe im being too dramatic
  6. Originally posted by Andrew_C:Being at U2's last ever concert would be the biggest bitter/sweet experience (which is kinda why i hope they annouce they're done after the tour has finished).

Every song they play, id be like "this is the last time the world will hear this song live" maybe im being too dramatic

Yeah, maximum bittersweet, but wouldn't you love being there? Or put it this way... Wouldn't you hate not being there?
  7. I'd definitely want to be there, but i'll need a few weeks/months to recover from my post-U2 induced hangover.

When Streets ends i think I'd cry
  8. I had a dream last night that I woke up and "Summer Nights" was released and we saw the video. When I woke from the dream I immediately came on here to see if there was any news.
  9. I had a dream last night where I was at an outside U2 concert in some kind of park where they played in the dark with lights coming from the trees. They started with Boots, but the sound didnt work the first part of the song still they kept playing.

Then I woke up....
  10. Originally posted by bartajax:I had a dream last night where I was at an outside U2 concert in some kind of park where they played in the dark with lights coming from the trees. They started with Boots, but the sound didnt work the first part of the song still they kept playing.

Then I woke up....
    That sounds similar to the Walk On incident lol

Starting with Boots... Then it's not a dream, but a nightmare
  11. I've also had a U2 dream tonight. Well, been having them lately for some reason. In tonight's dream, I was in Barcelona for their October concerts but the venue's stage wasn't Palau St. Jordi, it was much smaller, something like a creepy club-bar stage, although the crowd was really big (like an arena's GA). The first rows were almost empty, just like when you go to a bar and some unknown singer or band is playing, and noone wants to be really close to the stage. And the band were playing a Madonna cover (maybe that's why the crowd wasn't close to the stage)