1. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2I had a really vivid dream last night about the boys (particularly Bono).

I was standing in the parking lot of a local convienence store that's down the street from me with a small crowd of about 15 people. The band were directly in front of us, with their backs to us so they were facing the street. For whatever reason, it was understood that they were about to play a promo concert for their new album to the cars passing by. The band was tuning up, and Bono kept backing up toward us like he knew we were there but was teasing us by not turning around. Everyone else was talking to each other, as if they were refusing to acknowledge the band was there, so I said, "Hey Bono." He turned around--he was literally the same distance from me as any person you would have a normal conversation with. He was wearing jet black pants that looked like imitation leather, a white polo button-up shirt, and the black jacket he wore on the Vertigo Tour. His hair was dyed black as well, The Fly style, and he had orange-tinted sunglasses on. I said, "Bono, you look good." He looked me straight in the eye--I could see how blue they were--and grinned. He put his figner to his lips as if to shush me, then mouthed the words "Thank you" and turned back to the band. I reached out and grabbed his arm, and his jacket felt like velvet--and he turned back to me with another grin and shook his head and pulled his arm gently away. i took a couple steps back, and they started playing a new song. It sounded like a radio-friendly song--it was really pop-ish, with a crescendo-ing finish and one line that went "in the backstreets of your youth." As the song was building up to its end, Bono turned around to us and motioned for all of us to come forward. For whatever reason, we all joined hands, until Bono jumped in next to me and grabbed my hand. He twirled me around and we waltzed around the parking lot as he sang the last lines of the song. It was so vivid--when I woke up it seemed like it had actually happened.

Then of course i woke up. Not a hugely entertaining dream, but its clarity made me feel like I was actually there, making it all the more enjoyable.

thats pretty weird lol but awesome haha i had one the other day (kinda) i was going about my businesss but i had Mercy playing in the background the whole time???? idk y but yea the song was playing in my dreaM!
  2. Originally posted by Genaro92U2[..]

thats pretty weird lol but awesome haha i had one the other day (kinda) i was going about my businesss but i had Mercy playing in the background the whole time???? idk y but yea the song was playing in my dreaM!

I would love to wake up to the sound of Mercy playing in my head.

I had another one last night. I was on a street in my neighborhood walking around with Adam Clayton. We went up to a bar that had apparently appeared between two houses, and he ordered a drink. The bartender had a thick irish accent, and he said, "Aren't you Adam Clayton? Here, lemme give ya a new kind of drink, 'specially made for you!" Adam turns to me and sighs, saying, "I can never get the kind of drink I want here."
  3. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2I had a really vivid dream last night about the boys (particularly Bono).

I was standing in the parking lot of a local convienence store that's down the street from me with a small crowd of about 15 people. The band were directly in front of us, with their backs to us so they were facing the street. For whatever reason, it was understood that they were about to play a promo concert for their new album to the cars passing by. The band was tuning up, and Bono kept backing up toward us like he knew we were there but was teasing us by not turning around. Everyone else was talking to each other, as if they were refusing to acknowledge the band was there, so I said, "Hey Bono." He turned around--he was literally the same distance from me as any person you would have a normal conversation with. He was wearing jet black pants that looked like imitation leather, a white polo button-up shirt, and the black jacket he wore on the Vertigo Tour. His hair was dyed black as well, The Fly style, and he had orange-tinted sunglasses on. I said, "Bono, you look good." He looked me straight in the eye--I could see how blue they were--and grinned. He put his figner to his lips as if to shush me, then mouthed the words "Thank you" and turned back to the band. I reached out and grabbed his arm, and his jacket felt like velvet--and he turned back to me with another grin and shook his head and pulled his arm gently away. i took a couple steps back, and they started playing a new song. It sounded like a radio-friendly song--it was really pop-ish, with a crescendo-ing finish and one line that went "in the backstreets of your youth." As the song was building up to its end, Bono turned around to us and motioned for all of us to come forward. For whatever reason, we all joined hands, until Bono jumped in next to me and grabbed my hand. He twirled me around and we waltzed around the parking lot as he sang the last lines of the song. It was so vivid--when I woke up it seemed like it had actually happened.

Then of course i woke up. Not a hugely entertaining dream, but its clarity made me feel like I was actually there, making it all the more enjoyable.

WOW! Yes really a vivid dream! You even dreamt a line that makes sense, that's unusual at least! Cheers for you and your great night

About me I think I've never dreamt about U2, even if they've been often present into some dreams of mine, but not in a way like a concert or a conversation between me and them or anything like that... Though I have a great daydream That I attend a concert of their tour, no matter which concert or tour, and I can get up on the stage and sing I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For in a duet with Bono and Edge in acoustic version Too big? Not more than whatever daydream
  4. I had one A couple of days befor R&H came out . a store in my town was having a sidewalk sale and I happened by . I was leafing through various vinyl when a man said do want the new U2 album . Dumbstruck I held out my hand and he handed me a cassete . on the cover was a black and white pic of Bono and Edge in that now infamous pose . A couple of days later I bought the album and there it was , slightly different than my vision but weird man, weird
  5. Originally posted by bones44044I had one A couple of days befor R&H came out . a store in my town was having a sidewalk sale and I happened by . I was leafing through various vinyl when a man said do want the new U2 album . Dumbstruck I held out my hand and he handed me a cassete . on the cover was a black and white pic of Bono and Edge in that now infamous pose . A couple of days later I bought the album and there it was , slightly different than my vision but weird man, weird

Hya Bones.

That sort of second-sight dream happens to me a lot too.

Not all the time though.

I'm always dreaming about bono...
    -sometimes U2
    -but mostly bono.

The other morning, my, let's get-up@stupid O'Clock 5 year-old woke me up real early.
    I sent him back to bed and went back to sleep. Where I then dreamed, that my, let's get-up@stupid O'Clock 5 year-old woke me up. The dream is exactly the same as what just happened-I remember thinking to myself-but was amazed to see, that, sat-up beside me, in my bed, was....
    BONO. OMG!
    He'd been watching me sleep and just grinned at me knowingly.
    Then I really woke up and it felt so wierd because only a few seconds ago, Bono had been with me, right next to me in my bed.

Wow.

Dream Out Loud.
  6. I had one where my family and I were on a plane, and I sat down in a row by myself because my older brother was just being really annoying, and I didn't want to put up with him.So at first no one else was in the row(which had just 2 seats in it), then all of a sudden I see Bono walk on the plane, and to my amazement, Bono actually sits down next to me!!!! Now I don't want to say anything, because I'm afraid I'll make a fool out of myself. Of course, Russell(My big bro) walks past Bono, points to me and says "See my little sister?She has a HUGE crush on you!"I'm automatically embarassed AND pissed at my brother, who just walks away laughing at me. Bono then just grins at me and says "You do realize I'm much older than you, don't you?" And very nervously I say "Yeah, and everyone just LOVES to remind of how wierd it is that I have a crush on you, AND how wierd it is that I love U2" Then Bono says "Nah, you're not wierd for liking U2, don't listen to those assholes" Then I said "Thanks Bono!!" and then for the rest of the flight we just casually talk about everything, and Bono is really nice to me. When the flight's over, we get up, and I finally blurt out "Can I give you a hug??" Bono just grins and says "Sure!!" So I get a big hug from Bono!!!!!Then when I get off the plane with my family, I wave goodbye to Bono, and my older sister turns to me and says "Who was that guy?? And why the heck did you give him a hug???"

When I woke up, I got mad at myself for waking up lol
  7. Originally posted by katherine94I had one where my family and I were on a plane, and I sat down in a row by myself because my older brother was just being really annoying, and I didn't want to put up with him.So at first no one else was in the row(which had just 2 seats in it), then all of a sudden I see Bono walk on the plane, and to my amazement, Bono actually sits down next to me!!!! Now I don't want to say anything, because I'm afraid I'll make a fool out of myself. Of course, Russell(My big bro) walks past Bono, points to me and says "See my little sister?She has a HUGE crush on you!"I'm automatically embarassed AND pissed at my brother, who just walks away laughing at me. Bono then just grins at me and says "You do realize I'm much older than you, don't you?" And very nervously I say "Yeah, and everyone just LOVES to remind of how wierd it is that I have a crush on you, AND how wierd it is that I love U2" Then Bono says "Nah, you're not wierd for liking U2, don't listen to those assholes" Then I said "Thanks Bono!!" and then for the rest of the flight we just casually talk about everything, and Bono is really nice to me. When the flight's over, we get up, and I finally blurt out "Can I give you a hug??" Bono just grins and says "Sure!!" So I get a big hug from Bono!!!!!Then when I get off the plane with my family, I wave goodbye to Bono, and my older sister turns to me and says "Who was that guy?? And why the heck did you give him a hug???"

When I woke up, I got mad at myself for waking up lol

wow this is great!

The last night I had a U2 dream as well. I won meeting with Bono in U2 Lyric Game competition I don't remember much of the rest, but I know I talked to him and also to Adam.
  8. Last night I had a dream as well. I met Bono and Edge somewhere outside. We walked together to a small venue. When we walked in Bono suddenly started to sing:

'I have a lover, a lover like no other..

Edge picked up his guitar and started to play 'The First Time'. I sang along with Bono (even with my horrible voice) and whole the crowd started to sing along.

Can't remember the rest, but it was a great dream
  9. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyLast night I had a dream as well. I met Bono and Edge somewhere outside. We walked together to a small venue. When we walked in Bono suddenly started to sing:

'I have a lover, a lover like no other..

Edge picked up his guitar and started to play 'The First Time'. I sang along with Bono (even with my horrible voice) and whole the crowd started to sing along.

Can't remember the rest, but it was a great dream

nice-one indeed
  10. A few nights ago I had a dream about the new album, and when it came out.

The album had already been out for a few weeks, and I was loving it.

If I remember correctly it was October 24th, because I was going to a Who concert (I had found out they made a tour earlier that day in reality, and thats when they play in Boston).

I was so so hyped about it too. I remember telling my friend something like it was the greatest day of my life. The album was entitled "Supernova", and had 12 songs. The songs were like nothing I heard before. The only recognizable thing was Bono's voice.... everything else was just so unreal. Larry Mullen Jr. sounded like Mitch Mitchell. Adam's bass was louder than what we hear on most songs. It kinda reminded me of his bass solo on Gloria. Edge's guitar was melting, kinda like seeing a lava flow, but hearing it in your ears. Bono sounded as he did from the Elevation era.

After hearing the album, I went outside to go to the Who concert..... only to discover two backstage passes in the restroom! So I showed my friend them, and was also freaked out (the good way) as I was. So backstage was U2! They were doing their Promo tour segment in Boston, going to appear on the radio the next day. I told Edge how awesome the new album was. He said its good, the innovation level the same as Pop, but with the overall message of U2. Bono was also there. I talked to him about singing, and I sang my rendition of Song AB (My song) / The Fly (Love Chorus) / Thats What Friends Are For (Chorus). He asked why the Love chorus wasnt it falsetto. I then had to explain to him how much people loved the Elevation version of the song. So then he turned to Edge and said "fuck the guitar, this kid has a point". I overheard him and said people tease him about his guitar playing. Edge interrupted and said "we all do". Bono said I had a good voice, and then told me to follow him. He was going toward the stage. I was like "what is he doing". Then Roger Daltrey of the Who introduced Bono, but was puzzled why I was onstage. So Bono whispered something into his ear. So then he comes walking over, and says "wanna join on the choruses for one of the songs? I asked what was the chance "The Seeker" would be played. Bono, Edge and I sang backup on the Seeker! I know very odd........

then woke up, only to discover 12 Jimi Hendrix songs were played while I was asleep, as did the Seeker ( a live version ).

Had I not checked my iPod....I wouldnt have been as disappointed.
  11. Originally posted by stj0691A few nights ago I had a dream about the new album, and when it came out.

The album had already been out for a few weeks, and I was loving it.

If I remember correctly it was October 24th, because I was going to a Who concert (I had found out they made a tour earlier that day in reality, and thats when they play in Boston).

I was so so hyped about it too. I remember telling my friend something like it was the greatest day of my life. The album was entitled "Supernova", and had 12 songs. The songs were like nothing I heard before. The only recognizable thing was Bono's voice.... everything else was just so unreal. Larry Mullen Jr. sounded like Mitch Mitchell. Adam's bass was louder than what we hear on most songs. It kinda reminded me of his bass solo on Gloria. Edge's guitar was melting, kinda like seeing a lava flow, but hearing it in your ears. Bono sounded as he did from the Elevation era.

After hearing the album, I went outside to go to the Who concert..... only to discover two backstage passes in the restroom! So I showed my friend them, and was also freaked out (the good way) as I was. So backstage was U2! They were doing their Promo tour segment in Boston, going to appear on the radio the next day. I told Edge how awesome the new album was. He said its good, the innovation level the same as Pop, but with the overall message of U2. Bono was also there. I talked to him about singing, and I sang my rendition of Song AB (My song) / The Fly (Love Chorus) / Thats What Friends Are For (Chorus). He asked why the Love chorus wasnt it falsetto. I then had to explain to him how much people loved the Elevation version of the song. So then he turned to Edge and said "fuck the guitar, this kid has a point". I overheard him and said people tease him about his guitar playing. Edge interrupted and said "we all do". Bono said I had a good voice, and then told me to follow him. He was going toward the stage. I was like "what is he doing". Then Roger Daltrey of the Who introduced Bono, but was puzzled why I was onstage. So Bono whispered something into his ear. So then he comes walking over, and says "wanna join on the choruses for one of the songs? I asked what was the chance "The Seeker" would be played. Bono, Edge and I sang backup on the Seeker! I know very odd........

then woke up, only to discover 12 Jimi Hendrix songs were played while I was asleep, as did the Seeker ( a live version ).

Had I not checked my iPod....I wouldnt have been as disappointed.

AMAZING
  12. Originally posted by rubymoon[..]

Hya Bones.

That sort of second-sight dream happens to me a lot too.

Not all the time though.

I'm always dreaming about bono...
    -sometimes U2
    -but mostly bono.

The other morning, my, let's get-up@stupid O'Clock 5 year-old woke me up real early.
    I sent him back to bed and went back to sleep. Where I then dreamed, that my, let's get-up@stupid O'Clock 5 year-old woke me up. The dream is exactly the same as what just happened-I remember thinking to myself-but was amazed to see, that, sat-up beside me, in my bed, was....
    BONO. OMG!
    He'd been watching me sleep and just grinned at me knowingly.
    Then I really woke up and it felt so wierd because only a few seconds ago, Bono had been with me, right next to me in my bed.

Wow.

Dream Out Loud.

Ruby ,Ruby , Ruby ,dreaming about the B man , in your bed ? very very intriguing