1. Originally posted by walkonhey guys i think we forgot to talk about the half time show in the superball, when the band did where the strret have no name with the anmes of the 9/11 behinf them, thats a truley magical moment!!

Half the atmosphere is made by MLK!
    The first time I ever heard MLK was...well, I had just pu The UF album on my mp3 player, I went to bed after a not so good day, and was a bit upset, couldn't really sleep. I press play, and with the shuffle it started with MLK, "sleep, sleep tonight" and I was like
  2. Kite from 2001-08-21 is still the greatest moment for me. When you hear Bono's voice just those few hours after his father passed away, it makes you wonder how someone can keep going. That's spirit, and so emotional.
  3. A few official DVD moments...

Sydney 1993 - Just before the explosions on Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car, how Adam literally gets the living daylights scared out of him.

Slane 2001 - the beachball moment around 52 minutes between Edge and Bono.

Chicago 2005 - Electric Co., when Larry's drumkit gets smacked by Bono. Priceless look on his face.

Many think these are the victims of SBS itself, but they are the victims of Omagh, some years before Slane.

As he says, "Three years after Omagh. Three years after Omagh, we'll turn this song into a prayer..."
  4. How about the ''Walk On' with the New York Police and Fire Department? Magical.
  5. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyHow about the ''Walk On' with the New York Police and Fire Department? Magical.

Oh yeah, that is awesome. And one of them comes up on stage and says something like "See I told you we'd make it to New York City." The video is on YouTube somewhere I think as well.
  6. Originally posted by drewhigginsKite from 2001-08-21 is still the greatest moment for me. When you hear Bono's voice just those few hours after his father passed away, it makes you wonder how someone can keep going. That's spirit, and so emotional.

Special indeed...Like Germcevoy said, U2 produces special moments when there is a sense of emotion. Therefore I love Slane.... And that's also why I dislike material put together to create a song, like they did with Kite on the WITS-single. I recently listened to the real Telstra-version and I wonder why they decied to cut some things..the version rocks already.
  7. Every intro to Streets are the greatest moments. Especially between 1987-1993.
  8. Originally posted by zooTV4allEvery intro to Streets are the greatest moments. Especially between 1987-1993.

That seems true, take Please / Streets on the Mexico popmart...it's just amazing! I wish they play please more often on the next tour
  9. Just watched th entire Zoo TV DVD on my laptop...that also was one great moment
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins

Slane 2001 - the beachball moment around 52 minutes between Edge and Bono.

The guy with the water in All I Want Is You

"All I want is fucking you man" haha
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Oh yeah, that is awesome. And one of them comes up on stage and says something like "See I told you we'd make it to New York City." The video is on YouTube somewhere I think as well.

Here it is:

Awesome.
  12. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Special indeed...Like Germcevoy said, U2 produces special moments when there is a sense of emotion. Therefore I love Slane.... And that's also why I dislike material put together to create a song, like they did with Kite on the WITS-single. I recently listened to the real Telstra-version and I wonder why they decied to cut some things..the version rocks already.

I really don't like it at all how it's all mixed together either.

Another favourite moment...when Bono is singing during Sunday Bloody Sunday on the Buenos Aires broadcast video (2006-03-02) and he almost falls off the stage, when he mentions about the bars in Argentina. That's a funny moment.