1. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Another favourite moment...when Bono is singing during Sunday Bloody Sunday on the Buenos Aires broadcast video (2006-03-02) and he almost falls off the stage, when he mentions about the bars in Argentina. That's a funny moment.

and during Bullet from the same show. During his blindfold bit he is sooo close to walking right off the stage
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

and during Bullet from the same show. During his blindfold bit he is sooo close to walking right off the stage

And you see his minders running like there's no tomorrow. In some of the videos on YouTube and the DVDs you think "now how does he do the fires without burning himself?", but he grabs his hand and shakes it madly during Buenos Aires.

I think Melbourne 19/11 was another one - his face was like two inches away from the flare (it was faulty) and he moves away so quickly.

3. haha thats a good one. Gave him quite a fright that did
  4. by the way in the sao paulo show, bono cut his finger when he open the can, you can see him holding the finger and later on put the badana on the finger to stop the bleeding.
  5. Originally posted by walkonby the way in the sao paulo show, bono cut his finger when he open the can, you can see him holding the finger and later on put the badana on the finger to stop the bleeding.

Is that right? I'll have to check that out.
  6. I now have 1500 posts! Pretty good, if I don't say so myself.
  7. Originally posted by drewhigginsI now have 1500 posts! Pretty good, if I don't say so myself.

they rack up pretty quickly
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

they rack up pretty quickly

They do. We desperately need a technology forum.

How To Dismantle A Broken Lemon.

Anyway, I'm off to bed so I'll catch you later. And I'm a Wild Honey. Better than a Party Girl.
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

They do. We desperately need a technology forum.

How To Dismantle A Broken Lemon.

Anyway, I'm off to bed so I'll catch you later. And I'm a Wild Honey. Better than a Party Girl.

I'll put it forward to Remy. You should also say to him. Good night to yourself
  10. Great topic !

I agree with all the giving examples here

My list :

- All I Want Is You/Streets + Kite + Wake Up Dead Man + Irish Flag at Slane Castle (so almost whole the show)

- Walk On for the firefighters and policemen at New York

- Bono climbing up the roof of the podium 20 years ago

- U2 in Sarajevo performing Miss Sarajevo

- Bono dancing with a black lady at LiveAid (wasn't mentioned before but hey this was great to do in the middle of your best song in that day, great message)

- The italian audience making a tifo "Hi Bob" in Milan 2005

- Bono stops WOWY in Paris 1987 to make sure people are safe because there's teargas in the audience

But i can go on like this for ages
    Cause like Bono says "The Goal is SOUL"
    And U2 is by far the greatest Rockband because of it's Soul, with capital S
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I'll put it forward to Remy. You should also say to him. Good night to yourself

I forwarded it to him.
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

I think Melbourne 19/11 was another one - his face was like two inches away from the flare (it was faulty) and he moves away so quickly.

yeh that's correct drew... was at that show and i think most of the people in the stadium thought he'd blown his head off!! lol...