1. ^ I'd never have guessed.
  2. Congratulations!
  3. Congratulations!
  4. Olof is that happy about you getting your new iPad, Tim, that he had to post it twice.
  5. I might share the same enthusiasm if the bloody thing updated.

EDIT: Laptop issue...
  6. You have to get Flipboard once it updates.
  7. Congrats man I got mine 2 months ago and am pretty happy with it...and I'm a major Android guy!

8. Haha, lol... It.was actually more of an issue of the bus stopping at a place with very poor reception because of a traffic accident. But it was funnier your way.
  9. Thanks you digital fellas helping me with my Iphone decision, but something else has come up, here goes, when I first turn on pc and windows run, a permission command comes up asking for permission for a certain action, whilst I do not know what for I click cancel but the command continues to return over and over again and cant get rid of it, is it a bug ? Because I notice if I load to many pages at once the whole thing freezes and wants to restart therefore I lose all my pages, and it never used to do that, anybody got any ideas ?
  10. Usually permission commands mention either what program is asking for it or the name of the company that has made it. Try to see it and tell us what it is. Apparently it's a program set on start up that's doing weird things as it needs permission, could be a virus, a malware or just some messed up software.
  11. Thanks for your help Ali, but I did a system restore and it happened to fix the problem. My nephew was on my pc an he must have did something by accident.