1. Looks great, wish I had a Windows phone to make use of it.
  2. I used to be on iOS and now I'm Android but honestly, I'm happy to see people developing for WP7. It's a platform I really want to see take off and become a real player. It really is a beautiful OS.
  3. LiveTopic support would be great, but not that easy to do since its built for a specific Web technology (Websockets). Mobile site may support it some time though!

About other platforms, I dont have time for it and it doesnt help I dont own other phones
    I know Remy is trying some iOS stuff now at the moment, but dont know if that will lead to an u2start app.
  4. Originally posted by Risto:LiveTopic support would be great, but not that easy to do since its built for a specific Web technology (Websockets). Mobile site may support it some time though!

About other platforms, I dont have time for it and it doesnt help I dont own other phones
    I know Remy is trying some iOS stuff now at the moment, but dont know if that will lead to an u2start app.

It would be nice if the posts you make from your phone at least pop up for those using LTs. 'Cause I believe they still don't?

But anyway, this site is amazing.
  5. Phone test!
  6. Popped up here, but am not sure if posts from m.u2start.com are show immediately.

Will have a look now.

7. I remember some highly active chats in the GC where Joe tried to participate with his phone but his posts didn't show up unless you refreshed.
  8. Yeah, that is confirmed
  9. Hmmm there is definitely something wrong with the mobile site
  10. Works now!
  11. That is fabulous!

EDIT: Also... tried it with this post. The post almost appeared before I pressed "post".
  12. Mobile site can use an update to support LiveTopics.
    Although only Android and iOS will be able to support that.