1. I hated the new Windows Start up menu, but I downloaded a little program called Classic Shell. Now I have the advantages of Windows 10 with the good old Windows menu.

2. I've been using it since Beta (and 8 before that). No good reason not to upgrade any more. Less Aero, more squares. Underneath it's still the same old Windows. Sometimes I miss Aero, but just follow Cesar's advice if that really bothers you.
  3. I have Windows 10, and it looks alright. The Start menu is horrible, and Windows Explorer has been tweaked and is a little harder to use. It's not really worth upgrading in my opinion.
  4. Originally posted by thefly108:I have Windows 10, and it looks alright. The Start menu is horrible, and Windows Explorer has been tweaked and is a little harder to use. It's not really worth upgrading in my opinion.
    You may want to install Classic Shell. Trust me, it's a lifesaver.
  5. I'm getting a new laptop shortly as I explained a few days back, and it comes OS-less; I'm planning to have W7 installed on it, so you get an idea.

W10 is not bad at all (much better than 8), it's just worse than W7 which is and probably will remain as their best OS ever.
  6. Windows 10 is fine.
  7. really don't like win10 at all, wish my pc hadn't started installing this shit when I was literally afk for an hour...
  8. Anyone tried Google Cardboard? Any good?
  9. I've never even heard of that. I just checked it out though, it looks cool.

Reminds me, I got to try on facebook's new Oculus Rifts last week!
  10. Yeah, I've had a Google cardboard for a while. Fun little toy, but the novelty wears off after about an hour. Just as soon as you've tried YouTube VR, a few of the play store demos, and you start feeling ill. I have to admit, watching the Song for Someone thing in it is just about the most boring VR experience I've ever had.
  11. Originally posted by Ross1441:[..]
    Yeah, I've had a Google cardboard for a while. Fun little toy, but the novelty wears off after about an hour. Just as soon as you've tried YouTube VR, a few of the play store demos, and you start feeling ill. I have to admit, watching the Song for Someone thing in it is just about the most boring VR experience I've ever had.

It's Song For Someone, what did you expect.