1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Ask Remy He uses his smartwatch for taking pics, consulting day schedule, read whatsapps, cooking dinner, you name it.

I don't actually. I use it mainly for the notifications, and for the sport functionality. I usually go running with just the watch and bluetooth earphones, since I can just have 2GB of music on my Apple Watch it's all I need

All other functionality I find quite useless and I never use.
  2. I actually read my whatsapp on my Apple watch. Makes it a lot easier to check in while at work and decide if it's important enough to take the phone out.
    I also use mostly the tracking functions of the watch, the remote functions for my phone and notifications. But also checking Baseball scores, weather oh and yes - the time!
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

I don't actually. I use it mainly for the notifications, and for the sport functionality. I usually go running with just the watch and bluetooth earphones, since I can just have 2GB of music on my Apple Watch it's all I need

All other functionality I find quite useless and I never use.
    I remember you in Amsterdam fiddling with the smartwatch all the time though I never found any use for it, but it seems quite fit for running like you say. I didn't know it could store and play music on itself (without the phone, I mean), that's nifty.
  4. Ok. Here's what I want...

I want to plaback local content that is stored on a PC connected hardrive upstairs to my (non smart) TV downstairs.

I've never dabbled in plex etc before.

What are my options? Some sort of chromecast arrangement? A dedicated media box downstairs?

I'd like to keep it as straightforward as possible but don't mind buying whatever equipment is needed.
  5. Think I have it sussed. Plex to the rescue.
  6. Windows systems come in rollercoaster mode since... ever.
    W10 is good, W8 was crap, W7 was good, Vista was crap, XP was good, W2000 was crap.

W7 is maybe the best one so far paired with XP (putting them into perspective, with more than 10 years between them). W10 is almost as good as 7.
  7. f.lux is a great program. Would recommend! I don't think I could ever go back to not using it. Makes a big difference when using my computer at night.

https://justgetflux.com/
  8. I think it works with every computer. I dont have a laptop I just use it on my PC. Great little program.
  9. Blue light filtering is a must!
  10. What proxy's do you use to watch Netflix US? (or Netflix from different countries)

I'm looking for free ones on Android specifically.

Hola doesn't work on my phone or my computer.

11. This seems to be the highest rated vpn service.
    Funny, I always try to watch British or Mexican Netflix, as I think the American one is very shitty.