1. duly noted
  2. Still own the Huawei and still own the Chromebook flip.

Only complaint about the Huawei is that it's ridiculously slippy and I hate cases.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:Still own the Huawei and still own the Chromebook flip.

Only complaint about the Huawei is that it's ridiculously slippy and I hate cases.
    Nice you still have it and like it. They are tougher than Samsungs, iPhones and similar, so you'll be fine I hope.
  4. I have no idea what any of this is. I'm an Atari generation kid. I do know I just bumped the Boss though...
  5. Another Apple event tonight. Let's see what they come up with. Not very eager to buy the latest iPhone looking at the rumours.
  6. New U2 album?

7. I'm more excited about the PlayStation announcement 2 hours later.

Unless U2 appear at the Apple event.
  8. What about U2 appearing at the PlayStation event?
  9. U2: The Game

Completing levels allows you to unlock the album gradually. Each level completed = 1 song from the album.

10. On the 24th of June last year, I took my iPad to have its battery replaced as I was having issues with it charging. I tried a number of chargers and nothing seemed to solve the issue externally, so I deemed that it had to be an internal issue. I got it back soon after that date and unfortunately the issue persisted. It just would not charge, so I put it back in the box and moved on from the tablet life.

Yesterday I came across it again, over a year later. So so thought I'd put on charge, because why not? It works! (For now anyway).